Thread: Filtering gear

runninpony is offline Associate Member

Filtering gear

OK, I have some of the stealth gear. I was wanting to be on the safe side and filter it. I was going to buy a sterile 20ml vial(i have 4 5ml sachets)and a .45 whatman filter and filter it. Would it be best to put the filter on one syringe and draw the contents from all 4 of the packs with the same syringe and inject into the vial?? How exactly does the filter work? Seems like it would catch particles on one side of the filter when drawing contents and then those particles would be on that side when you inject the contents into the vial making it where the particles could be released? I guess I am asking what the best way to do this would be????

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Once you have the substance is in the syringe it's filtered.
    Take off the filter put A new pin on the syringe and shot it in your vile.

You might try sticking A 25 g pin in top of the vile to let off the presure that will build in the vile as you are injecting the fluid in.

Is it Ok to just keep putting the same pin back on the syringe to get the contents out of the packets,,just use one pin to draw out of packs,and another pin to inject into the vial and keep switching back and forth?? And with the 4 5ml packs,,will a 20ml vial be enough,,Ive heard the packs can be overfilled

or maybe i should just get a 10cc syringe so it will be big enough to draw 2 packets at once??

I went ahead and ordered a 60cc syringe, one .45u whatman filter, and a 30ml presealed sterile vial. I will draw all the contents of all 4 packets into the 60cc syringe at one time through the filter, then remove the filter and put on a new needle(23g) and inject into the vial,,I will use a 25g needle to vent the vial,,what do you guys think????

aaronswt84 is offline Associate Member
    the way i did it with stealth was with a .22 whataman. It took forever but came out clean. Suck the stuff up into a syringe, then i put the filter on, and filtered it into the sterile vial. Just make sure not to use the filter in reverse, it only works one way.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by runninpony
    I went ahead and ordered a 60cc syringe, one .45u whatman filter, and a 30ml presealed sterile vial. I will draw all the contents of all 4 packets into the 60cc syringe at one time through the filter, then remove the filter and put on a new needle(23g) and inject into the vial,,I will use a 25g needle to vent the vial,,what do you guys think????
    60cc! I hope you're using TheBarons method of filtering your gear with a caulking gun. Otherwise your fingers are not going to like you. Go to the lab section and run a search for caulking gun and you'll find it no problem. This method will save your hands from the bull shit that goes with filtering gear manually.

If I filter manually I don't go bigger then a 20cc syringe, otherwise I've found it takes fu cking forever, and I mean forever.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    60cc! I hope you're using TheBarons method of filtering your gear with a caulking gun. Otherwise your fingers are not going to like you. Go to the lab section and run a search for caulking gun and you'll find it no problem. This method will save your hands from the bull shit that goes with filtering gear manually.

If I filter manually I don't go bigger then a 20cc syringe, otherwise I've found it takes fu cking forever, and I mean forever.
    Well i have already ordered the 60cc syringe! It does sound huge!! Any pointers now??

Thread Information