Thread: newbie help

cumine1983 is offline New Member

newbie help

have just done a course on winny taking 50 ml everyday for 4 weeks i have been working out for 4 years and have a bit of muscle but i want to get bigger while keeping toned. I am 5.8 and weigh 9st 5 i am thinking about taking sus and deca for a while i am only a student and can really only afford to take 1 steroid at a time. oh yeah what do u think of taking clomid with it to avoid water retension thanks.
    Last edited by cumine1983; 06-01-2006 at 04:20 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Before you do anything please do alot more research,

what are your stats?
    why would you do 4 weeks of winny at 50mg ED
    Last edited by marcus300; 06-01-2006 at 04:31 AM.

TheSentinal is offline Member
    If you choose one steroid : Test-E
    If you choose one Anti-E: Adex or Ldex

Make sure you have your PCT prior to starting your cycle.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    research mate, for your own benefit, not ours. also, at 5'8, and 9 stone 5 (131lbs for you yanks) you have plenty of gaining left without steroids . go read up in the diet forum, and the training forum, i guarantee you thats where your problem lies

Quote Originally Posted by TheSentinal
    If you choose one steroid : Test-E
    If you choose one Anti-E: Adex or Ldex

Make sure you have your PCT prior to starting your cycle.

IV BEEN TOLD TO TAKE CLOMID AFTER THE COURSE OF THE SUS AND DECA IS THAT RIGHT?
    Last edited by cumine1983; 06-01-2006 at 05:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    research mate, for your own benefit, not ours. also, at 5'8, and 9 stone 5 (131lbs for you yanks) you have plenty of gaining left without steroids. go read up in the diet forum, and the training forum, i guarantee you thats where your problem lies

THANKS FOR ADVICE WILL LOOK INTO IT

Quote Originally Posted by cumine1983
    WHAT IS PCT? THANKS
    This is the exact thing am talking about, please do not do any type of AAS with researching, what are your stats?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    This is the exact thing am talking about, please do not do any type of AAS with researching, what are your stats?

5.8 AND 131IBS DONT KNOW BODYFAT

age?

age?

22 YEARS OLD

well, youve found the right place to research. i did alittle research before i found this site, i thought i knew my stuff, and ran afew cycles. when i found this site, by accident, i quickly learned that i was like a 2 year old at nursery school, and didnt have a fvcking clue. i spent many hours researching, and now i have a good grasp of what im doing, and still learning lots every day. this is by far the best, most useful and life changing site i have ever found

22 Years Old

IV BEEN TOLD TO TAKE CLOMID AFTER THE COURSE OF THE SUS AND DECA IS THAT RIGHT?

WOULD YOU SAY TEST E
    IS BETTER THAN SUS AND DECA FOR GETTING BIGGER BUT KEEPING TONED ASWELL?

I don't think your ready for any type of AAS, you need to do alot more research before even considering using anything, also at your weight and its hard to comment really without knowing your BF but, you would be better concentrating on your diet and training program if you get this in order you will make good solid gains especially at your age with all the natural hormones you have, food is the key to muscle growth not AAS, alot of people start to young and think the answer is in AAS,

Trust me build a good solid base from hard training and diet, this will give you a big advantage when you do decide to take some AAS and will be far better to produce rapid gains and be far more maintainable,

Research and go to the diet forum and check out the stickies at the top this will help you understand how to gain with food.

test E alone would likely produce less water retention than sustanon and deca combined. BUT, if you use a good anti estrogen, such as arimidex or proviron , you could avoid the water retention. saying that, the water retention is a good thing, as it will aid you in lifting heavier, and producing more muscle mass. after the cycle finishes, the water retention will go, and you will be just as, if not more toned than before, and bigger also. although for a first course, test e alone would be a smarter choice

but i totally agree with marcus, dont bother with drugs yet mate, you clearly donbt need them, and not ready for them IMO

I don't think your ready for any type of AAS, you need to do alot more research before even considering using anything, also at your weight and its hard to comment really without knowing your BF but, you would be better concentrating on your diet and training program if you get this in order you will make good solid gains especially at your age with all the natural hormones you have, food is the key to muscle growth not AAS, alot of people start to young and think the answer is in AAS,

Trust me build a good solid base from hard training and diet, this will give you a big advantage when you do decide to take some AAS and will be far better to produce rapid gains and be far more maintainable,

Research and go to the diet forum and check out the stickies at the top this will help you understand how to gain with food.

thanks marcus for your advice will take it all in and hopefullly learn alot more in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    but i totally agree with marcus, dont bother with drugs yet mate, you clearly donbt need them, and not ready for them IMO

thanks timm for getting bk to me will do some researching first then maybe come bake with a few more questions thanks for your time mate

thanks marcus for your advice will take it all in and hopefullly learn alot more in the future
    Very wise,

Thread Information