Thread: Gear and Age?

Kana is offline New Member

Question Gear and Age?

I am 17, and have trained solidly for 3 years and i was wandering if my age would mean i need to take less gear or possibly more? or is it the same no matter the age.
    i am 220lbs

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You have to be 18 yrs old to use the site.

Please do not consider taking any kind of AAS at this age, train naturally and get a good solid base from diet and a good training program, you have enough hormones in the body to produce excellent muscle growth without adding AAS and a chance of messing your own natural hormone balance up,

It takes years to get a good base and if you do this correct at this age you will have the best advantage to produce rapid gains and will be far easier to maintain when you do decide to use AAS,

Go to the diet forum and check out the stickies at the top of the page and read all about diets/food and then go to the training forum, this is all you need and your age and stage, knowledge is power so research and don't do anything daft like taking anything at your age.

thanx for the reply, and i am turing 18 in about 3 and a half weeks and i would like to start my first cycle in about 2 months or maybe a bit more. i jus want to do all the research before i buy or commit to anything.

sorry forgot to type the rest:
    and i was wandering, seeing as tho most ppl start in thier 20's, if my younger age will change the effect of the gear and if so in what way. i would appreciate a truthful answer.
    thanx

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Do not use gear at your age you can damage your own hormone balance, please re- read my first post, train and get your diet in order for a few years first and get a good base before even considering any AAS, this is the best advice do not use gear at your age, research on diets and training programs thats all you need.

ok thanx for the advice, i will still research the gear, jus so i hav a strong knowledge base for when i decide to do it but i will also check out the trainging and dieting forums etc

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kana
    thanx for the reply, and i am turing 18 in about 3 and a half weeks and i would like to start my first cycle in about 2 months or maybe a bit more. i jus want to do all the research before i buy or commit to anything.
    Ok.. i'll suspend your account for 1 month.

I'd advise you wait another 3 years before you cycle tho.

Narkissos

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Ok.. i'll suspend your account for 1 month.

I'd advise you wait another 3 years before you cycle tho.

Narkissos

TheSentinal is offline Member
    The response above is typical. No matter what words of wisdom are given, teens just believe they know more than anyone with age or experience. In my local gym, I see them come in (teen males), skinny, eating shit and using poor form and technique. They wonder around pumping each other up all around the wrong training plans. They want QUICK gratification from steroids and not work for it. They have an entitlement attitude. They spend all night online and then want steroids so they can look big even though their lifestyle is sedentary and their eating habits are horrible. Sorry for the rant but this is what I see every day!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSentinal
    The response above is typical. No matter what words of wisdom are given, teens just believe they know more than anyone with age or experience. In my local gym, I see them come in (teen males), skinny, eating shit and using poor form and technique. They wonder around pumping each other up all around the wrong training plans. They want QUICK gratification from steroids and not work for it. They have an entitlement attitude. They spend all night online and then want steroids so they can look big even though their lifestyle is sedentary and their eating habits are horrible. Sorry for the rant but this is what I see every day!
    agreed. and KANA, listen to advice. dont just read it, understand appreciate what marcus is telling you. 220lbs for a 17 year old is a fair size IMO, unless bodyfat is very high, or you are 6' 8 lol. focus on diet and training, leave off the gear for afew years, and you will be even happiuer with your results

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    You have to be 18 yrs old to use the site.

Please do not consider taking any kind of AAS at this age, train naturally and get a good solid base from diet and a good training program, you have enough hormones in the body to produce excellent muscle growth without adding AAS and a chance of messing your own natural hormone balance up,

It takes years to get a good base and if you do this correct at this age you will have the best advantage to produce rapid gains and will be far easier to maintain when you do decide to use AAS,

Go to the diet forum and check out the stickies at the top of the page and read all about diets/food and then go to the training forum, this is all you need and your age and stage, knowledge is power so research and don't do anything daft like taking anything at your age.
    read this over and over until it sinks in...u can harm urself in the long run if u dont, and u'll have more sustainable gains if u wait also..

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    i was wandering

Stop wandering around.

~SC~

AleX-69 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Stop wandering around.

~SC~
    LOL

Thread Information