en1222 is offline Member

Infection 7 days later?? Help!!!!

I injected on last tuesday (5/23) and everything was ok. On Monday (5/29) i noticed there area where i injected got red, warm, and I feel a small lump under there. I injected in my quad but noticied it was really high up.
    I used proper injection procedure. I have been using the gear for 3 weeks with no problems.

I also noticed alittle below the injection site i see a small dark red bruise. I do not have a fever. I does not seem to have gotten any worse since Monday. I started cipro yesterday. I am going try to see a doc today but what should i expect?

Should i be worried? A ny help please

en1222 is offline Member
    bump...

BigDaddy2003 is offline Junior Member
    ive seen other people that have had the same issue as you, not for sure but is your gear legit? if its fake i think it can cause infections like that.

beuleux is offline Banned
    its just possible you injected too fast, i did this once and it went red and hurt like hell for a week although i didnt have the bruise mark that you have, i was about to go docs but it went away by itself, this is just what happened to me and im no doc or expert on anything so if youre worried you should go docs he may look at you like youre a junkie but he aint gonna shoot you or anything is he.

bigboy225 is offline Associate Member
    i lust injected last week i have a baseball size lump, i dont think i went in far enough. it is verry sore,but not red, so i dont think it is infectit. if you search you will find lots of these problems keep us posted.

en1222 is offline Member
    It got red a week later is that normal?

en1222 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboy225
    i lust injected last week i have a baseball size lump, i dont think i went in far enough. it is verry sore,but not red, so i dont think it is infectit. if you search you will find lots of these problems keep us posted.

Mine is alittle red around the area...

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Just keep an eye on it bro...if it spreads then you have an infection and dont come on here and ask...go get some antibiotics from the doc.But if you're already on cipro then you should be fine.Make sure you're going deep enough in the site you're injecting bro.

series645 is offline New Member
    yea, did u have a long enough needle? i just went to the doc today..i first had a red injection site and it turned a brownish color and hurt bad...pain increased and so did size..i have an abscess. I might need to get it drained on fri if it does not get better on antibo. it never hurts to talk to a doc. u do not even have to say it was from injecting roids. better to treat infection while they can still control it

urbanbody is offline Member
    use the cipro for atleast a week if not any better go see a doc.

en1222 is offline Member
    I told my doc i did b-12 shot.. He said that is not bad for you as long as you do it right.. He was cool about it..

He said i did not have an infection. He looked at it and he said not to worry. Anyway the red got somewhat better. I am still going to run my antibotics for the next two days.

beuleux is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by en1222
    I told my doc i did b-12 shot..
    Good thinking bro

Lots of guys get bad shots in legs. I stick to shoulders only, never had a problem.

Thread Information