Thread: Hair Loss

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    POSH is offline Member

Hair Loss

Will durastride or finastride be more effective in preventing accelorated hair loss due to the use of masteron enanthate ?

Thanks!

POSH

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If your prone to hairloss there is nothing you can do only try to slow the process down with certain compounds like you have mentioned, the end result is going to be a bald head no matter what, id just shave it all off then its not a problem,

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    If your prone to hairloss there is nothing you can do only try to slow the process down with certain compounds like you have mentioned, the end result is going to be a bald head no matter what, id just shave it all off then its not a problem,
    Or use a different compound that doesn't promote hairloss.

If you are naturally balding, then nothing you can do like said above.

juicepig is offline Associate Member
    just take finastride to be on the safe side man, that and saw palmetto

theonetheyfear is offline New Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Or use a different compound that doesn't promote hairloss.

If you are naturally balding, then nothing you can do like said above.

What compound(s) would you guys suggest that produces the least amount of hair loss?

Prada is offline Anabolic Member

Have you saved this sentence some where?

I agree but their is no way in hell, Id shave my hair. Personally

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Have you saved this sentence some where?

I agree but their is no way in hell, Id shave my hair. Personally
    No i just repeat myself over and over, just like everybody repeating question over and over without doing a search first,

You wont have to shave your hair if your not prone will you?

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    No i just repeat myself over and over, just like everybody repeating question over and over without doing a search first,

You wont have to shave your hair if your not prone will you?

No, I love my hair, self-infatuated. I have a nice(normal shaped) head I just dont believe I look good with a shaved head. Especially since my hair is always some funky style.

aaronswt84 is offline Associate Member
    im in the same boat right now, im confused on the male pattern baldness thing, my moms dad has a full head of hair and hes 80, yet my older brother in his 30's is almost bald. My next cycle is test, eq, dbol , and winny. I picked up some finasteride to take with the winny, but I hear a million different opinions. It can weaken your cycle, it doesnt do sh#t ,etc etc. Does anyone have any person experience using winny and finasteride? and what the effective dose is, some say 5mg ed, some say 1mg ed. thanks

nrobleski is offline Associate Member
    Just get the procedure done..If you were willing to fork the cash out for your gear you should be willing to throw out 3500 bones to get hair for life..Its amazing the transplants they do now...You have never seen a good one b4 because all the ones you have seen you dont know they are fake...Except for those poor mid ninties bastards with the ugly plugs,,

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Yea neither will do anything....those products only work against the DHT while using testosterone ...the best thing you can do is use Nizoral shampoo and that really wont do much IMO...

Lol i caught on that too!!!

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Don't use Winny, Masteron & Tren . I'm not sure if I'm missing something.
    Last edited by Alex2; 06-01-2006 at 05:57 PM.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Man if u are losing hair already u can slow it down effectively but u will have to attack it from all sides. Some compounds ike Alex2 mentioned are already in DHT form so using finasteride or dutasteride wont work cause it cant stop them from converting to DHT if that are already DHT.

In general to slow down your hairloss u must be comitted to the following as religeously as u can and in a few months time u will notice results, but like heroin...once u stop....the craziness will begin!

1-Use Nizoral 2% shampoo daily and makes sure u wash and rinse then second time leave it in for 5 minutes so it can soak in your scalp, the stuff will make your hair flake free and also washed away excess DHT in the scalp. Plus it has a thickening shiny effect which is always good.

2-Minoxidil/Rogaine 5%, u can get it generic from walmart or any store for very very cheap i think less than $15 for a 3 month supply, its colorless and odorless and u spray it in twice a day, not hard to apply. Improves bloodflow in the scalp and keeps your hair in the growing anagen phase.

3-Finasteride/Dutasteride, from research labs they are cheap and available, fina works fine but duta is said to be better for controlling acne and extra oily skin so whatever works for u. Although dutasteride on paper seems like a super version of fina, the truth is only one type of DHT causes the hairloss which is blocked by Finasteride so dutasteride is overkill some claim.

Go full attack man! Hold on to those last hairs!

cmax is offline Associate Member
    Most of these products will slow down the progression of hairloss, but only in rare situations can they significantly reverse any hairloss that has already taken place.

Like everyone has said the products that KAEW44 listed above will slow down the progression of hairloss, but the end result will still be baldness.

You could always just stop worrying about losing your hair now and just break down and get a surgical hair transplant sometime in the future.

They transplant your hair from the donor areas in the back and sides which do not have DHT receptors and are not prone to hairloss to the areas of your head where the hair loss is occurring: front, center, vertex.

Companies like Bosley guarantee their procedures so if you get it done now and for any reason lose hair in these areas in the future (due to taking gear) they will do another procedure without any additional cost.

The downtime to this surgery is minimal. They recommend no heavy lifting for two weeks. However, only one week off is usually sufficient in most cases.

I heard that both George Clooney and Kenny Rogers have had this procedure done.
    Last edited by cmax; 06-01-2006 at 07:36 PM.

how much is that procedure out of curiousity?

cmax is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    how much is that procedure out of curiousity?
    If you have it done thru Bosley they charge anywhere from $5K to $10K depending on how many grafts they say you need done.

Other companies and private offices may charge less, but they generally do not make guarantees on their work or they only guarantee their work for a limited period of time.

I would get it done with Bosley who seem to have market share of this industry and thus are able to make guarantees on their work.
    Last edited by cmax; 06-01-2006 at 07:46 PM.

rise2gr8ness is offline Junior Member
    Using Test, EQ or GH will be best, I also believe, actually i Know Primobolan can accelerate hair loss in people, It did in me, Primo and/or winny make me cringe.

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Shave It! Shave, Shave, Shave

Thread Information