Disconcerted is offline New Member

Alot of blood after inject

So this is my 5th injection. It has been going great. Test E. So I just got home and i just injected. Put it in and forgot to draw back to check. Well after i was done i pulled out and got ready to wipe with a cotton ball and blood started running down my leg. like 5-6 drops on my floor and right now im pretty much flipping out. It stopped on its own but im kinda on the edge right now. I feel fine right now, just a lil upset stomach due to the fact, it scared the crap out of me..... anything would be great.

BigUno is offline Associate Member
    always aspirate b4 u inject. you prolly hit a vein. ive had my shoulder bleed b4 after injecting

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    You probably went through a vein or nicked one on the way in. You should be fine... it happens

I feel really stupid right now due to the simple fact i forgot to do something so simple. I usually wait until the end of the night when i come out of the shower, but i was just trying to get it done with and i forgot. Im sure if i had done this before i wouldnt have been as freaked out. But im breathing ok, didnt cough and not dizzy. So i guess im ok. But it just scared the crap out of me. And right now i feel really stupid. Thanks alot.

BigUno is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Disconcerted
    I feel really stupid right now due to the simple fact i forgot to do something so simple. I usually wait until the end of the night when i come out of the shower, but i was just trying to get it done with and i forgot. Im sure if i had done this before i wouldnt have been as freaked out. But im breathing ok, didnt cough and not dizzy. So i guess im ok. But it just scared the crap out of me. And right now i feel really stupid. Thanks alot.
    dont worry about it everyone makes mistakes

beuleux is offline Banned
    i did that once right before a workout... i wondered why guys were looking at me funny than i noticed a huge bloodstain on my strides... i blamed it on mosquitos lol

rx8rone is offline Associate Member
    ive dont that plenty of times its no biggy, i put my finger over it for a bit so it stops right away

Few....My first instinct was to come here and see what was up. Glad I did. ALot of great people here on the site. Thanks again. I just called my buddy who i lift with and he has done it for a LONG time. He said it happens sometimes and to calm down. haha. He said just what RX8 said... just put youre finger over it.

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    Few....My first instinct was to come here and see what was up. Glad I did. ALot of great people here on the site. Thanks again. I just called my buddy who i lift with and he has done it for a LONG time. He said it happens sometimes and to calm down. haha. He said just what RX8 said... just put youre finger over it.
    damn bro...i remember the first time i had a gusher i too ran straight to the boards. all the bros helped calm me down a whole lot. i've had gushers even after aspirating. you probably pierced a vain. no big deal. it's probably not gonna be the last time. wait until the first time you see it shooting out...not just ooozing thos are fun to watch. i started cracking up the first time that happened.

great, sounds like something to look foward to. haha.

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    great, sounds like something to look foward to. haha.
    LMFAO...i know...i have issues

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    You probably went through a vein or nicked one on the way in. You should be fine... it happens

agreed....n not to sound like an iddiot, but i kinda got the spots exactly down so i dont usualy pull out seeing how you can FEEL the PRICK when you tear thru or poke a vein....but most of the time it will bleed wehn you do....but a few seconds of pressure and CLEAN the site and maybe dab a alcohol swab to close that hole

Othello is offline Member
    I have my injections done at the pharmacy where I buy my stuff and I have to admit the girl that does the injections has the sweetest touch...sometimes I dont even feel it (even in 6th week, and i dont spot inject...all in the glutes...)...or it could be that my skin has become so hard i cant feel a thing any more....
    A couple of times I have had some blood come out...and stain my pants...I usually blame it on zits... ahhh the joys of leading a double life
    Last edited by Othello; 06-06-2006 at 06:31 AM.

Thread Information