Thread: Sustanon 250

dc5_ynot_sti is offline New Member

Sustanon 250

Do you get any type of gains in the first 2 weeks of a 500mg sustanon cycle? I know pple say that it doesn't kick in till the 4th or 5th wk. I've taken test e in the past and put on 3-4 lbs in the 1st couple of wks. Its problaly just water weight, but I'm just wondering if you get the same reaction from sustanon?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dc5_ynot_sti
    Do you get any type of gains in the first 2 weeks of a 500mg sustanon cycle? I know pple say that it doesn't kick in till the 4th or 5th wk. I've taken test e in the past and put on 3-4 lbs in the 1st couple of wks. Its problaly just water weight, but I'm just wondering if you get the same reaction from sustanon?
    Long acting esters, both sust and enath. Soonest you see results is 3 weeks. 4 weeks is average. You use a short acting esters like prop or an oral for the first 3-4 weeks to jumpstart a long ester cycle to get the most out of your cycle window. You must do more research before shooting stuff in your trunk.

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    sust makes me hold water like a mofo

showgun is offline New Member
    Toss in some Anadrol and you'd see some great results in the first week.

KDRLINUS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Long acting esters, both sust and enath. Soonest you see results is 3 weeks. 4 weeks is average. You use a short acting esters like prop or an oral for the first 3-4 weeks to jumpstart a long ester cycle to get the most out of your cycle window. You must do more research before shooting stuff in your trunk.
    If he were to break up the 500mg to do ED shots, he might see quick gains form the prop esters in the sust....

Thread Information