mxgod1 is offline New Member

supplements and steriods

When can you start taking your supplements (ex. CE2, NO2, cell-tech, hydroxycut....) again after your cycle?

rugbySwoll is offline Associate Member
    i run creatine usually all the way from PCT to my next cycle, my bloodwork looks fine, but why take hydroxycut? its all about diet and cardio bro.... im no professional, but there shouldnt be a prob with taking any supps, as long as bloodwork is good, my $.02

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I never knew you had to take them when you came off or I never realized you had to cycle basic supplements????
    abstrack@protonmail.com

mxgod1 is offline New Member
    Do you mean durring or before PCT or after PCT?
    Also, I know hydroxycut is not like it was in the past, but good health, cardio, working out is also a mental game, for me just taking it helps boost my moral and I feel that it helps motivate me to keep up the hard work. Similar when using gear. I really feel mentally powerful in working hard in the gym. just thinking some supplement is working is enough to keep working hard. That is my opinion.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mxgod1
    Do you mean durring or before PCT or after PCT?
    Also, I know hydroxycut is not like it was in the past, but good health, cardio, working out is also a mental game, for me just taking it helps boost my moral and I feel that it helps motivate me to keep up the hard work. Similar when using gear. I really feel mentally powerful in working hard in the gym. just thinking some supplement is working is enough to keep working hard. That is my opinion.

haha im just thinking.. i paid good money for this sh1t i better get all i can out of it so i work my hardest haha

Thread Information