guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

Question Liquid "weakening" orals?

Has anyone experienced orals being "weakened" by the liquid added to them or anything similar to this? Is anything like this even possible?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Has anyone experienced orals being "weakened" by the liquid added to them or anything similar to this? Is anything like this even possible?

Are you referring to liquid anti-e's?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Maybe there is a list. 'Liquid' gear never seems to work as well as their tab counterparts. Clen , T3, oral AAS are all examples.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    I think it really depends on what the drug is suspended in, ive noticed that orals suspended in PEG dont work very well, while orals disolved in alcohol, seem to work just as well as capped.

The only orals in liquid i use is nolva, clomid, and letro, because they are so cheap, anything else i cap.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    I think it really depends on what the drug is suspended in, ive noticed that orals suspended in PEG dont work very well, while orals disolved in alcohol, seem to work just as well as capped.

The only orals in liquid i use is nolva, clomid, and letro, because they are so cheap, anything else i cap.
    Especially armidex (l-dex) liquid. Do you see the pricing on oral armidex? Insane. You could buy a year+ supply of l-dex for a 1 month supply of armidex oral.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Maybe there is a list. 'Liquid' gear never seems to work as well as their tab counterparts. Clen, T3, oral AAS are all examples.

Hmm, does this necessarily mean upping the dose would be a bad idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Are you referring to liquid anti-e's?

No, dbol and adrol

um, can anyone elaborate on this?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    My liquid Clen sucked !! very weak wont' get again

as I go to write a reply, I remember Im a week in.........ugh, this is borderline depressing........

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    i think it all depends on where and who you get it from, the conditions it was made in and most importanly, how accurately they dosed it.

i know of at least two companies who makes orals, one with a focus on "research chems" and the other with just about everything else (d-bol, drol, etc), and the liquid forms of their products are just as good as tabs from all i've heard. i've used one personally and i can say that at least one of them is unquestionably just as good as any tabs i ever used.

what you need to do is talk with people about what companies/ugl's are good and which ones aren't. of course that isn't for this board, but asking around at other boards that allow those kinds of discussions will help you find which companies make high quality products and which ones fall short.

Thread Information