Fenix12 is offline Junior Member

4th Cycle, time to get SERIOUS! Input Needed!

Hey, about to start my summer cycle and wanted a little bit of input from everyone.

To start a little background about me. I am 6 feet, just under 200lbs at around 8% bodyfat. Recently I have seriously improved my training, diet, and cardio and the results have already become naturally apparant. I have three cycles under my belt but never have I run more then 2 compounds at once (They were generally of the test/deca , test/tren variety.) Now for my fourth cycle I plan to take things up a notch.

Here's the game plan.

1-14 Test prop - 100mg/day
    1-7 Tren - 50mg/day to start.. (should I increase this dosage?)
    1-12 EQ - 500mg/week (Still undecided on this dosage.. input appreciated.)
    7-14 Winny - 50mg/day (again any advice is greatly appreciated.)
    (Depending on fat loss I may decide to run some sort of fat burner)

I've never had any problem with Gyno but I have also never run this many anabolics at once, so I was wondering if I should run any anti-estrogens or anything in general to combat bloat. (I want to be obscenely lean for the summer.) Now what do you guys think of this cycle.. should I make any changes. Suggestions are grealy appreciated, you only improve by taking others advice. Thanks.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix12
    Hey, about to start my summer cycle and wanted a little bit of input from everyone.

To start a little background about me. I am 6 feet, just under 200lbs at around 8% bodyfat. Recently I have seriously improved my training, diet, and cardio and the results have already become naturally apparant. I have three cycles under my belt but never have I run more then 2 compounds at once (They were generally of the test/deca , test/tren variety.) Now for my fourth cycle I plan to take things up a notch.

Here's the game plan.

1-14 Test prop - 100mg/dayFor 14 wks ED? I would jump start with the prop then go with a long ester JMO
    1-7 Tren - 50mg/day to start.. (should I increase this dosage?)Run it at 50, see what happens, if you are getting good gains and limited sides, leave it, if you are getting limited gains you could bump to 75, but since a lot of sides are dose dependant I go with the lowest effective dose
    1-12 EQ - 500mg/week (Still undecided on this dosage.. input appreciated.)500 is decent, you could plan a bum up to 600-700 about week 8 or so to keep things moving
    7-14 Winny - 50mg/day (again any advice is greatly appreciated.)
    (Depending on fat loss I may decide to run some sort of fat burner)

I've never had any problem with Gyno but I have also never run this many anabolics at once, so I was wondering if I should run any anti-estrogens or anything in general to combat bloat. (I want to be obscenely lean for the summer.) Now what do you guys think of this cycle.. should I make any changes. Suggestions are grealy appreciated, you only improve by taking others advice. Thanks.
    I'm in bold, hope it helps.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    shortie is right....kick start with prop..you can stay with it but you'll feel like a pin cushion.I think 600mgs on the eq...and on the winny you do know that its in your system 8hours so if you want to do it right 50mgs twice a day would be on the money.what are you doing for pct??????

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i like prop i would use it w/ tren ED ject and use EQ to cut

Velkar182 is offline Banned
    how do you get those quote boxes and cool stuff below the black line to come up? Sorry for the stupid questions.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Velkar182
    how do you get those quote boxes and cool stuff below the black line to come up? Sorry for the stupid questions.
    become a vet, mod or smod

Fenix12 is offline Junior Member
    It would be alright to switch to a longer ester once the prop has kicked in? I really want to avoid bloat as well so if I ran some anti-e's with my enanthate after week four would my levels of bloat be similar to my prop?

Thread Information