Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    briantooz is offline New Member

never used 34 years old 135lbs

my wife recently left me and i lost alot of wieght...i've always been skinny but now i'm gone i'm leaving the country for gernany and i've been thinking about doing a couple cycles for a long time..so people with experience let me know what to do.

AleX-69 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by briantooz
    my wife recently left me and i lost alot of wieght...i've always been skinny but now i'm gone i'm leaving the country for gernany and i've been thinking about doing a couple cycles for a long time..so people with experience let me know what to do.
    if i understand you correctly:

1) you do not follow a consistent weight lifting regimen
    2) you do not follow a consistent nutrition plan
    3) i don't now your height, but it seems obvious that you are far under your genetic limit..

so now you are searching for a quick fix 'cause your wife left you??

Gimme a Br3aK plZ. Seriously bro spend some time reading educational topics and change your lifestyle! I highly recommend "Idle thoughts by pinnacle" to start with.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    If you are only 135lbs and your 34 u need to eat. u will gain weight if u just eat even if u dont work out u still will gain weight.... its that simple.

Vial is offline Associate Member
    I would suggest look at training, nutrition and building your knowledge first. Don't rush into something you do not understand. I'm not saying don't use rather make an informed decision.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vial
    I would suggest look at training, nutrition and building your knowledge first. Don't rush into something you do not understand. I'm not saying don't use rather make an informed decision.
    Exactly. Eat, Eat, and Eat more... If you learn in the diet forum how to utilize pwo meals this will help along with caloric intake.

the more i eat the more i shit.
    my metabolism is super fast when i'm at my heavyest i'm like 148 and i'm 6 foot so i'm not rushi9ng into anything i've been thinking about this for years... just give me some info on safe use....i don't need the peanut gallery shit.

the more i eat the more i shit.
    my metabolism is super fast when i'm at my heavyest i'm like 148 and i'm 6 foot so i'm not rushi9ng into anything i've been thinking about this for years... just give me some info on safe use....i don't need the peanut gallery shit.
    Buck 48 and 6'??? You are a walking skeleton... Seek medical attention, let the doctor know about your bowel problems. Please get help. I am truely worried for your health, see the doctor and explain about the weight... Seriously you are like 35-40 under healthy weight.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    6 foot, 135?

You ever been to the doc to see if you have an over active thyroid? I also find 'skinny' guy grossly over estimate their daily caloric intake.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    6 foot, 135?

You ever been to the doc to see if you have an over active thyroid? I also find 'skinny' guy grossly over estimate their daily caloric intake.
    True. He should list what he eats. Also, I messed up... I thought 148 but that was his heaviest he is like 50-55 lbs underweight.

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    WOW 135?????????????? dam....i could see the blood flowing threw your veins!

try eatin alot man, double, triple those calories

try sum weight gainer, nitro tech, muscle milk....alot! get sum meat on you b4 thinkin ANYTHING about gear..

my bud jesse wanted to get into gear and he was SOOO skinney i told him no, and got him on nitro tech and whey and he blew up nicely, got sum meat on him after 3 months, looks alot different now...he actually look llike he had his bone growth

bro i'm cool yes i'm skinny but i get mad pussy and i can kick some ass..so again just tell me the safe way to get started....**** are all you cats muscleheads i get it i'm skinny but i'm healthy i just want to get bigger i have no body fat whatsoever so even when i gain 20 lbs its all muscle and you cant really tel cause muscle is so heavy without bodyfat i still look skinny so i want to gain some serious weight and probably not what you guys are thinking i'd be happy at 160 but again i will not get any bodyfat so i'm a rock at any size....so how do i begin?

BADASS323 is offline AR'S BAD ATTITUDE
    bro.,a very good friend of mine 6ft2in 130 lbs in jan.06.started a high cal.+weight training program.today he stands at 165lbs and looks great!!he has put everything he can into his program of eating and lifting ONLY!!my words too you are the same as they were too him in jan."do not stop".eat and train and only good things will happen. good luck too you bro.

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxingbean
    WOW 135?????????????? dam....i could see the blood flowing threw your veins!

try eatin alot man, double, triple those calories

try sum weight gainer, nitro tech, muscle milk....alot! get sum meat on you b4 thinkin ANYTHING about gear..

my bud jesse wanted to get into gear and he was SOOO skinney i told him no, and got him on nitro tech and whey and he blew up nicely, got sum meat on him after 3 months, looks alot different now...he actually look llike he had his bone growth

right here man, right here, eat mad PROTEIN, and try nitro tech or look up the supplement forums....theyl know..

even when we on gear, or off, we HAVE STRICT diets, to be safe and well....TO BE SMART...gears like 20%, diets 80% i go to bed and wake up at certain times to fit in my diet.....

but ya man, we arnt talkin shit, but for your size, try some wegith gainer, and proteins... eat twice as much as you do now

bro i'm cool yes i'm skinny but i get mad pussy and i can kick some ass..so again just tell me the safe way to get started....**** are all you cats muscleheads i get it i'm skinny but i'm healthy i just want to get bigger i have no body fat whatsoever so even when i gain 20 lbs its all muscle and you cant really tel cause muscle is so heavy without bodyfat i still look skinny so i want to gain some serious weight and probably not what you guys are thinking i'd be happy at 160 but again i will not get any bodyfat so i'm a rock at any size....so how do i begin?
    LMAO at the Bold

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist

Loose translation=I wish to do no work whatsoever for my goals, please point me to the magic pills section.

BTW, Me no msclehead, me smart like rock!

speak is offline Associate Member

I have to see what an "ass kicking" 135 lb 6' man looks like
    Last edited by speak; 06-08-2006 at 11:07 AM.

It's no wonder your wife left you because you obviously have a problem listening.

BADASS323 is offline AR'S BAD ATTITUDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    LMAO at the Bold
    be carefull meso!!! be very carefull!!! 120lbs of fury gonna be all over you azz

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Skinny man, you really need to relax and listen to these people. No AAS is going to pack on the muscle without you lifting hard and eating A LOT. Who cares is you crap 50 times a day if you want to put on weight that is what you have to do. How much a person hits the shitter means nothing about thier metabolism imo the more you eat the more you crap so that is a lame excuse.

NO AAS is going to help you bro not at this point. Go to the diet section and start reading.

~Old

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

never used 34yrears old 135lbs

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    It's no wonder your wife left you because you obviously have a problem listening.
    LOL.....BINGO.....

eberasain is offline Associate Member
    man you have bro be kidding bro!

Elexecution is offline Associate Member

No but seriously, I thought I was skinny at 5 10 190... you take it to another level

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    im 6' 210, my woman says im too skinny lol. this guy is a ass kicking walking skeleton!!!

want to get bigger.....
    1)eat
    2)workout

you can take all the juice you want without the 2 things listed you wont gain any muscle. and since you dont do either...... well its pretty academic.

Quote Originally Posted by speak

I have to see what an "ass kicking" 135 lb 6' man looks like
    No no, I want to see pictures of the guys whose asses he kicks! LOL! that would be even funnier

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    This thread is great, keep it going.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    This thread is great, keep it going.
    I second this.

I love skinny guys who get mad puzz!!!!

swedes is offline Associate Member
    you guys are pretty harsh even if this guy doesn't sound very knowledgeable and 5'10 190 skinny you have got to be kidding-have you ever heard of muscle dysmorphia? I'm about 5'11 180 or so in my avatar(about 187 now) and I would not be called skinny.
    About the question-eat more, work out more, and read more.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    is this as good as the starter7777 thread? hey bro load up on KFC and chex mix......packed to the brim with protein.

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    is this as good as the starter7777 thread? hey bro load up on KFC and chex mix......packed to the brim with protein.
    wwaaahahahaha!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    You forgot to mention "hungry-man" meals. Those are great for bulking. lol
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member

Bro you need to read the post from the fellas on here. Eat,train and rest. Repeat each day for a couple of years then you will be ready. Gear will not make you big..... diet,training and rest will period....... gear will only add later when you learn some more. Not a slam bro but everyone is here to help you not hurt you.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    i bet u could prolly put on 15-25 pounds in the first month easily.. if u eat a extreme amount and workout atleast 3 full body workouts a week... not to mention if u do a split and take it to the extreme... start with protein and creatine imo.. but im a amature , but i only saw 1 guy mention it and its great

if i could sum up the amount of food u should be eating in pizzas... it would be close to 5 a day.. but obiously pizza is not good :P

good luck and let us know how ur doing in a couple weeks

foska

albino-rhino is offline Junior Member
    No offence, but I highly doubt you could kick some ass at your size unless the other dude is 6' 130lbs too.

By seriously,
    Eat eat eat and eat some more and when your done eat again...... It's that simple! You'll gain weight.

sbigpecs is offline Associate Member
    This thread is great.... Have I come to late? Please do go, keep it going!!!!!!

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Erm... like every 1 said.. u have no workout expirence.. and u wanna do some gear.. i wouldnt normally flame but ur attitude is very bad.. so how do u begin is ur question? u find some dumbells.. + a curl bar + a mat - and i suggest u just do everything possible with a bar + dumbells + mat - then u will get mad results after a month then go to the gym and ull go crazy on how easy it is to gain 20 pounds... then u have to workout hard for a good few months to gain more.. u will reach a stand still point in my expirence after the first few months.. but once u pass that ur set for mass

my advice is probly the lowest and most amature u will obtain from this website.. but its probly the advice u need, simple safe and it will work

sbigpecs is that u in ur picture by curiousity?

thx myles
    Last edited by Foskamink; 06-08-2006 at 02:01 PM.

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    EAT A LOT
    Last edited by Bratty4him; 06-08-2006 at 02:01 PM.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    It sounds to be a medical issue. I would seek out a doctor, and explain to him/her that you have not been able to gain any weight. Also go over your bowel movement problem with them. You may have an overactive tyroid, or some other sort of issue. Have you ever been diagnosed with Chrone's disease or IBS?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    LMAO at the Bold
    Me too.I'm fukin dying here reading this tooth picks responses.Greatest post ever.It made my day...

~Pinnacle~

clozr is offline Junior Member

Talking

Never saw this post because it somehow made it too far down the list. Can't have that happen again.

***BUMP***

This guy is my hero

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information