ktstyles is offline New Member

deca and test e cycle

hey guys

stats: 22 yrs old, 180 lbs. 6% bf

this is my first cycle, let me know. im planning on running deca and test e for 8 weeks. i want to put on about 15/20 lbs. i know how to train and the diet i use is pretty close to the stickied bluking diet in the diet forum. im thinking of 250 mgs/ml of test e and 50 mgs/ml of deca (500 mg a week; 250 mon and thurs).

questions: should i run both clomid and novaldex pct? what are your general thoughts on this cycle? should it be 12 weeks cause ive read it takes longer for deca to get fully into your system? also is this a good first cycle? and will running clomid and novaldex 21 days after my last administration be good, or should i run partially during the cycle at all?

ive read both that you should stay away from deca your first cycle and the opposite. should i do dbols instead? what about an estro blocker? thanks you guys.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    For your first cycle you should just run Test e 500mg/wk for 10-12 weeks. No need for the deca yet. And i dont think the deca would do much because you need to use more the 50mgs you need like 300mg for you to see results. And for pct on the test only cycle can just be clomid, but if you start to noticee signs of gyno you should start using nolva.

thats what i was thinking. is 250 mgs/ml a good strength? and i thought deca had the least amount of side effects. will test yield good results assuming everything else is good?
    Last edited by ktstyles; 06-08-2006 at 05:36 AM.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    ya it is

so do i need to run clomid or nolva during the cycle? or just afterwards? and should i start with a low dossage like 200/300 and build up to 500 then slow back down when im finishing or should i just jump in at 500?

eberasain is offline Associate Member
    well I agree with buddy... i am currently on my first cycle of Test Cyp and Decca. i've gained 17 pounds... i do 500mg of Test per week and dropped the Decca after the 5th week. but you should definitely run Test at 500mg per week for 12 weeks and if you insist on takin the Decca then take approx. 300mg for 10 weeks... eat like a beast and you might gain more than 20 pounds... oh, and after your 5th week start lifting real heavy; which is about the time the juice starts kicking in and to gain muscle mass...
    good luck bro!

eberasain is offline Associate Member
    by the way, at 180lbs with 6% body fat, you shouldn't worry about Gyno because it usually happens to people with more fatty tissue.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34
    For your first cycle you should just run Test e 500mg/wk for 10-12 weeks. No need for the deca yet. And i dont think the deca would do much because you need to use more the 50mgs you need like 300mg for you to see results. And for pct on the test only cycle can just be clomid, but if you start to noticee signs of gyno you should start using nolva.
    Gee tbjake, this is good parroting advice...I hope you will use it yourself instead of all the compounds you wanted to do for your cycle at 19 years old!!!!!

duplicate

Quote Originally Posted by ktstyles
    hey guys

stats: 22 yrs old, 180 lbs. 6% bf

this is my first cycle, let me know. im planning on running deca and test e for 8 weeks. i want to put on about 15/20 lbs. i know how to train and the diet i use is pretty close to the stickied bluking diet in the diet forum. im thinking of 250 mgs/ml of test e and 50 mgs/ml of deca (500 mg a week; 250 mon and thurs).

questions: should i run both clomid and novaldex pct? what are your general thoughts on this cycle? should it be 12 weeks cause ive read it takes longer for deca to get fully into your system? also is this a good first cycle? and will running clomid and novaldex 21 days after my last administration be good, or should i run partially during the cycle at all?

ive read both that you should stay away from deca your first cycle and the opposite. should i do dbols instead? what about an estro blocker? thanks you guys.

BAD, BAD IDEA !!!!! You are too young!! you still have a good three years of Natural hormones running through your body to give you all the gains you want if you would only eat properly and train properly. AAS will NOT make up for your short commings, you have to Eat more strict and train more strict while on AAS or you will lose everyting you MAY gain from them

First cycle for the wise are SINGLE ESTER TEST ONLY !!!!! NOTHING ELSE

whats the advantages of using test e over cyp?

whats the advantages of using test e over cyp?

They are BOTH almost identical so there is no real advantage or disadvantage. Guess just price and supply

also, whats the best way to avoid getting stretch marks? or at least the best precautions to take?

also, whats the best way to avoid getting stretch marks? or at least the best precautions to take?
    Best way to avoid stretch marks:

#1 DON'T DO STEROIDS
    #2 Don't get so freakin huge so fast......

Thats about it

euclid is offline New Member

other side effects

speaking of stretch marks, i was thinking about doing pretty much the same cycle. how do you keep yourself from growing too fast? are there creams or tipcals you can put on? also, on a simple cycle like this can i count on my voice getting deeper at all? i am a singer and i like my voice where it is, so id want to know if there was going to be a big change or something very small and not really noticable. and what about acne? is that pretty common or it just depends on who you are?

good questions, i was wondering the same things.

euclid is offline New Member
    doesnt anyone know?

Thread Information