BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member

Don't Burn Me On This - Decca/Superdrol

PLEASE DON'T BURN ME TOO MUCH ON THIS IF I'M WRONG...

I've got 3 cycles under my belt - not counting a few cycles of Clen by itself. I'm 26 6'6 tall @ 245lb - bf% in the teens.

I really don't want to do anymore full blown cycles. BUT i was going to do some superdrol and I wanted to do a low dose of Decca @ 100mg-200mg a week. I have a bottle left over and I wanted to try to use it to help the Tendonitis in my shoulder (diagnosed this winter).

How is my sexdrive going to be with a person my size with a low dosage of Decca?

Since everyone is saying to Run Nolv and PCT with Superdrol - would I wait till after I'm done with the Decca of 12 weeks ?? I've read to only use Superdrol for 4 weeks so I was thinking taking Superdrol from weeks 1 - 4 and 8-12.

Thanks for all your help guys/gals.

aaronswt84 is offline Associate Member
    Everyone is going to tell you that you need to throw some test in there with it, even if its only a low maintance dose, I have to agree. Deca shuts you down pretty nicely so do yourself and your nuts a favor and get some test to go along with it. Id use the nolva for pct and use letro during cycle for an A.I.

BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronswt84
    Everyone is going to tell you that you need to throw some test in there with it, even if its only a low maintance dose, I have to agree. Deca shuts you down pretty nicely so do yourself and your nuts a favor and get some test to go along with it. Id use the nolva for pct and use letro during cycle for an A.I.
    I actually have a bottle of QV Cyp and Enth left over from old cycles to that are not getting used. Since I really don't want high bloat or a high dosages - which would be better? the Cyp or the Enth?

aaronswt84 is offline Associate Member
    I'd run a low dose of test e, 200mg ew, pick up an A.I. like letro, that will help you out with the bloating issue.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    drop the SD, stick to low dose real shit, its must better for you. Anavar is great if you are looking for great results with low sides

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    go with the cyp

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    **** it do em both!!!!!!!

juicepig is offline Associate Member
    dude one of my first cycles i did 2 bottles of deca 300 and i was always hard... i think it depends on the person!

Thread Information