MDLAX24 is offline New Member

T-Bol for Athletes

Hey everybody, I have been doing alot of research into T-Bol lately and it really suites my desired results. I am 5"10 180 lbs. I am 20 years old and have done one test only cycle previous to this. I am a lacrosse player and play at the college level and no I dont play for Maryland. And to save some of you time, I know I should wait to be around 25 years old . Dont get me wrong, I have been doing research for months now and it has been months since my last cycle and I'm looking to up my game over summer time. I was wondering what would go well with T-Bol. I do want to gain decent weight but mostly be more of an explosive and dominate player.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds to me like u need some test!!! That will make u gain weight and be explosive!!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MDLAX24
    Hey everybody, I have been doing alot of research into T-Bol lately and it really suites my desired results. I am 5"10 180 lbs. I am 20 years old and have done one test only cycle previous to this. I am a lacrosse player and play at the college level and no I dont play for Maryland. And to save some of you time, I know I should wait to be around 25 years old . Dont get me wrong, I have been doing research for months now and it has been months since my last cycle and I'm looking to up my game over summer time. I was wondering what would go well with T-Bol. I do want to gain decent weight but mostly be more of an explosive and dominate player.
    20 is too young and you will hear this many times. But test prop with tbol is a good combo for what you want to do. If you get any side effects with prop and/or any oral, just reducing or eliminating the drug will get rid of the side effects in a few days. You have to shoot prop every day to keep blood levels even.

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    Im a collegiate athlete too and took TBol and it worked wonders, gained 15 pounds of lean, hard muscle...

At baseball I never felt so good when swinging the bat and running the bases. I just felt great.

Go ahead and do it

Thread Information