mkv213 is offline Member

Test prop and libido

Is it me or does it seem like test prop makes you horny sex machine? I'm horny 24x7 when I do test en and cyp but with prop my dick gets hard about 30 times a day. Even when I see a fine chick I get all nuts and shit. Anyone else seem to get hornier off of prop?

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Bro I agree and i think its because of the everyday or eod injections? I get feel much more aggresive on prop than cyp or enth... Thats why I'm sticking with prop for now on Lol

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Prop releases quicker in the body than E or C, that may very well be why you are feeling it more with the Prop E adn C release slower over a longer period

END-RAGE is offline Associate Member

agression?

im starting at a new job, and about to do a first cycle, and i want to know which steroids will increase my agression or anit-social kind of effects because i cannot afford these.
    just incase statz:
    220lbs
    22yrs old
    5 years solid traning experince
    no cycle history

END-RAGE is offline Associate Member
    o shit sorry wrong fukn thread
    haha sorry ingrnore this

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    This is a good side effect of test, thats why i base all my cycles around it, I LIKE BEING HARD.

xderekx is offline Associate Member
    i run 75mgs of Prop ED & i DO NOT notice a significant amount of sex drive during the day...now, when night falls & i fall sound asleep...i wake up in the middle of the night with the most intense erections ever bros. i'm talking like baseball bat status throbbing like a cell phone on vibrate LOL!

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xderekx
    i run 75mgs of Prop ED & i DO NOT notice a significant amount of sex drive during the day...now, when night falls & i fall sound asleep...i wake up in the middle of the night with the most intense erections ever bros. i'm talking like baseball bat status throbbing like a cell phone on vibrate LOL!
    LOL yeah I know the feeling. I have trouble falling asleep. 1. Tren 2. I can't stop thinking about fvcking my girl. ....and that's after fvckin her a few times and beatin off a few times.

It's gonna blow when I hit PCT and she wonders why I don't fvck like a mad man anymore. I don't even beat off PCT. What's that shit for libido? Tongat ali or some shit? Help any during PCT?

xderekx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkv213
    LOL yeah I know the feeling. I have trouble falling asleep. 1. Tren 2. I can't stop thinking about fvcking my girl. ....and that's after fvckin her a few times and beatin off a few times.

It's gonna blow when I hit PCT and she wonders why I don't fvck like a mad man anymore. I don't even beat off PCT. What's that shit for libido? Tongat ali or some shit? Help any during PCT?
    i've heard good reviews about tongkat ali, but never used it. you could always throw in natural boosters like trib, yohimbine, zinc, arginine & even saw palmetto. i ran 10 weeks of sust & 30 days winny last year & my PCT contained only nolvadex & the natural boosters mentioned. if i had a chick coming over, i would just fire down some horny goat weed with the natty boosters and i would be harder than chinese algebra & shoot some monster loads. hcg & clomid are the best from what i hear...but then again, to each their own.
    good luck bro.

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkv213
    Is it me or does it seem like test prop makes you horny sex machine? I'm horny 24x7 when I do test en and cyp but with prop my dick gets hard about 30 times a day. Even when I see a fine chick I get all nuts and shit. Anyone else seem to get hornier off of prop?
    It makes me a sex maniac, thats for sure.

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, Tongat ali is the real deal. Trust me get some

MotorBoatin' SOB is offline Junior Member
    harder than chinese algebra
    lmao

Thread Information