1006 is offline Associate Member

Loosing gains after cycle

Guys, when you get off a cycle of Tst E, i know you stop growing... but do you keep your gains? or you loose everything at a go

speak is offline Associate Member
    lose everything? no, not unless you give up after your cycle. There is no answer to how much you are gonna keep, it depends on too many things. PCT, water weight, desire to keep the weight...etc

lets say i keep training how im training now.. and keep diet etc, and good pct, you wont loose everything right?

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by 1006
    lets say i keep training how im training now.. and keep diet etc, and good pct, you wont loose everything right?
    In theory, you should be able to keep just about everything. I usually keep 95%+ of my gains after PCT. I'll drop 2-3lbs, gain a pound of fat or so. But PCT has to be perfect, along with diet, and you have to keep the intensity high in the gym.

1buffsob

My PCT will consist of 2 shots of HCG and Nolvadex .. is that perfect enough?

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    I would run some clomid bro. How much nolva and how much HCG ?

Here is a nice read for your PCT:
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=94626

I always run LR3IGF with my PCT and never loose more than a coupld pounds of water weight, but that is to be expected and returns quickly when I start my next cycle.

I have 2 things against clomid.. one its hard to get from where i am, and secondaly, i read about the sides, and nolvadex sounds better to me.. 2 shots of hcg should be enought i think.. every week.

pmorris is offline Associate Member
    nolva only is fine

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Here is a really good link to what Hooker thinks for a Clomid free PCT http://www.anabolicboard.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=15638 ......

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    ill tell u what works for me ,while im on i do all sets to 15 i adjust my weight so 15 is failure.when i come off i step up my weight and lower my reps to between 6 an ten more weight less reps thats how i continue to shock my muscles after a cycle (plus creatine and other good supps no explode etc......)i try to get all my proteins from natrual sources when im on and save supps for when im off and i tend to hold on to 90 to 95 % of size less water weight.u just have to shock ur muscles a diff way when ur off leave something for a surprize for them gear hungry meaty chunks bro.i tend to train harde when i come off i luv my gaines and want them to stay

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1006
    Guys, when you get off a cycle of Tst E, i know you stop growing... but do you keep your gains? or you loose everything at a go
    Well this is what happens... everyone says... oh just 1 steroid cycle, take my gains and call it quits... well many guys loose all your gains no matter what the substance over a 2 to 5 month period. But then soon enough, you find out your muscles have "steroid dependant muscle memory", meaning, get back on another future cycle and past steroid gains area very quickly regained. Sometimes in a matter of 2 to 3 weeks back on a subsequent cycle and you've regained all 10 or 15 lbs you lost since last cycle. This is the catch to the whole thing that keeps steroid users going back for more cycles.

Thread Information