bizznach is offline Associate Member

prop and winny timing

I was wondering about timming my prop/ winny injections with work outs. according to Anabolics 2004 prop hits its peek about 12-15 hours after the injection. im not sure if thats right and im not sure for winny but I have been injecting in the morning and working out in the afternoon my workout time is not optional.

1 so should I inject at night to be closer to that test peek the following afternoon? does it matter that much? i couldnt find any posts on the subject.

2 Is there any problem with winny and prop in the same shot? thanks guys!!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Just do you shots on a daily basis.This isn't rocket science nor will trying to catch the peak of the drug help either.You guys read way to much into shit.About the only drug I found useful doing pre work out was test suspension..NOTHING else...did them all....lost count of cycles around 15(some time back) so I'm not a newbie by any means.

~Pinnacle~

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Just do you shots on a daily basis.This isn't rocket science nor will trying to catch the peak of the drug help either.You guys read way to much into shit.About the only drug I found useful doing pre work out was test suspension..NOTHING else...did them all....lost count of cycles around 15(some time back) so I'm not a newbie by any means.

~Pinnacle~
    Hey Pinn, If I take my Test E shot Monday morning at 5:45 am but can't take the next one until Thursday evening at 9:15pm, how bad will that screw up my blood levels. Oh I forgot, I will be doing the first shot in the left glute and the second in the right delt will that matter too?.......LOLOL Sorry couldnt' resist J/K
    Last edited by SMAN12b; 06-08-2006 at 04:31 PM.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Hey Pinn, If I take my Test E shot Monday morning at 5:45 am but can't take the next one until Thursday evening at 9:15pm, how bad will that screw up my blood levels........LOLOL Sorry couldnt' resist J/K
    You're gonna grow bitch tits with your screwed blood levels SMAN.

1buffsob

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    You're gonna grow bitch tits with your screwed blood levels SMAN.

1buffsob

Well, gee that would be a bonus since I can't find any other tits to play with....lolol

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    hey i got an idea lets take my serious question and make it into the ****ing joke like im some kind of dumbass

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    I could not tell any difference when I was taking Prop.
    I injected mostly in the morning but many times it was in the evening about an hour or so before the gym.

No difference for me.

Thread Information