Well guys seems like its been awhile since i have been on here but i have a good reason for that. The other day i got off work and went to a friends house and had a ton to drink and i guess i didn't want to drive home of course so i started walking and passed out in the street face down. Well at about 4am the cops came found me and call for a ambulance to come pick me up. Well i got to the hospital and i guess i was in a diabetic coma for over a 1 hour. Yea when i heard this i'm like what? i don't have diabetes. Wrong i had a blood sugar level over 600 and a normal persons is 80-120. So now i have not been talking on here because i have been learning about diabetes at the hospital for the last week. lol and i didn't want to take gear because of the niddles. now i have to shoot up at least 4 times a day, which it doesn't hurt at all or anything. but to the point. Right now i am not looking to take any form of gear or supplements at all i just gave all my superdrol and protein and everything away. But in the furute can a person that has type 1 diabetes take gear? does gear change the level of your blood sugar at all? i don't see why it would but i really don't know. So question is when i get this diabetes thing under control, later in life is taking gear even possible?