Mike Dura is offline Senior Member

Test E alone for Cutting: Doable?

Test E with nolva for cutting. Is this doable? Would there be too much water retention? Can this be minimized by diet (e.g., low sodiom).

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Water retention can be minimized by diet and sodium intake and the proper AI/SERM and it will go away upon cesation of the anabolic . It is doable, very doable. ALso depends on yer dose.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    I agree very doable....I would think you would not too high of a dose either.Strict diet and as skull said proper AI you should be good to go.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am currently cutting with 250mg of TE E4D with 20mg of Nolvadex EOD... everything is doing well...

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Water retention can be minimized by diet and sodium intake and the proper AI/SERM and it will go away upon cesation of the anabolic. It is doable, very doable. ALso depends on yer dose.
    this is correct..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Yes you can cut on test e, if the correct precautions are in place, also alot to do with diet.
    Last edited by marcus300; 06-06-2006 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Yes you can cut on cyp, if the correct precautions are in place, also alot to do with diet.
    Deffinitly - appetite increases a bit, especially early in the cycle... so ways to supress hunger become more necessary. Caloric defecits become less catabolic... but weight comes off slower. Its basically a struggle between catabolism and anabolism that can result in some muscle gain with fat loss if done correctly...

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Deffinitly - appetite increases a bit, especially early in the cycle... so ways to supress hunger become more necessary. Caloric defecits become less catabolic... but weight comes off slower. Its basically a struggle between catabolism and anabolism that can result in some muscle gain with fat loss if done correctly...
    Weight comes off slower but lipolysis is increased. Fat loss will be accelerated while taking testosterone and muscle loss will be slowed.

Nice! And I bet little sides on that dose right? My cycle exprerience is with M1T, superdrol, and back in the late eigties, dbol and deca . That said, that amount should be adequate for me as I try to cut right?

I am currently cutting with 250mg of TE E4D with 20mg of Nolvadex EOD... everything is doing well...

What would be proper AI/SERM? I was consider nolvadex 10mg daily or 20 EOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Water retention can be minimized by diet and sodium intake and the proper AI/SERM and it will go away upon cesation of the anabolic. It is doable, very doable. ALso depends on yer dose.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    Nice! And I bet little sides on that dose right? My cycle exprerience is with M1T, superdrol, and back in the late eigties, dbol and deca. That said, that amount should be adequate for me as I try to cut right?
    The only sides are the increased androgen levels I had some initial weight fluctuations after the frontload but everything is currently back on target and doing very well. I managed to drop that extra weight from the frontload pretty quick. Higher androgen levels help to better refill glycogen when I carb load as well. My strength levels have been going up again as well... while the bodyfat continues to go down. So, I'll endorse this

Frontload? What did you front load? Test E takes a while to kick in too right?

The only sides are the increased androgen levels I had some initial weight fluctuations after the frontload but everything is currently back on target and doing very well. I managed to drop that extra weight from the frontload pretty quick. Higher androgen levels help to better refill glycogen when I carb load as well. My strength levels have been going up again as well... while the bodyfat continues to go down. So, I'll endorse this

Frontload? What did you front load? Test E takes a while to kick in too right?
    I frontloaded it with 500mg of Sustanon250 day one, then 3 days later 250mg of testosterone enantate... and then 250mg E4D from then on. This got plasma levels up and stable after week 1.

Where can I learn about this basic idea?

I frontloaded it with 500mg of Sustanon250 day one, then 3 days later 250mg of testosterone enantate... and then 250mg E4D from then on. This got plasma levels up and stable after week 1.

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Can't see any issues with any type of test and cutting.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Where can I learn about this basic idea?

Do a search on Frontloading, its been discussed many times. So prefer it, others don't.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

8pak is offline Junior Member
    What would be proper AI/SERM? I was consider nolvadex 10mg daily or 20 EOD.
    Arimidex .25-.50mg/day dried me out like dust. made my bum shoulder start to hurt again! LOL.

Doesn't arimadex impact upon the effectiveness of the test? I've also think I read that arimadex negatively impacts upon cholestral profile. Is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by 8pak
    Arimidex .25-.50mg/day dried me out like dust. made my bum shoulder start to hurt again! LOL.

Doesn't arimadex impact upon the effectiveness of the test? I've also think I read that arimadex negatively impacts upon cholestral profile. Is that right?
    Thats an old Dan Duchaine myth... usually tied to Nolvadex :

"The claim that Nolvadex reduces gains should not be taken too seriously. The fact is that any number of bodybuilders have made excellent gains while using Nolvadex. The belief that it reduces gains seems to stem from the fact that the scientific literature reports a slight reduction in IGF-1 (individuals using anabolic steroids were not studied though) from use of Nolvadex. Thus, Dan Duchaine reported that it reduces IGF-1 and therefore reduces gains. However, if this effect exists at all, it must be very minor, due to the excellent gains that many have made, and from the fact that no one has noticed any such thing from Clomid, which has the same activity profile.

"However, I would not be surprised if one were to tell a steroid user that Clomid reduced his gains, he would immediately become afraid that Clomid reduced his gains (please note that no one I have ever heard of has noticed this.) Not having been so misled, however, he would not conclude this from his results. But if an authority publishes that such an effect occurs, whether it does or not it can become self-fulfilling by biasing the user.

"The fact that Nolvadex will reduce water retention may result in the user agreeing that gains are less, since weight gain is less, thus reinforcing the bias." - Bill Roberts

Estrogen helps with Cholesterol values while on cycle - attempting to block all of its conversion is niether necessary nor healthy. Keep your Arimidex use reasonable... or use some Nolvadex which really only exerts it's effects as an anti-e on certain tissue...

Thread Information