Spyke is offline Associate Member

Help out a HRT patient here

Hey guys we have been talking about this on the HRt forum but I figured some of you guys may not go over there much and I really wanted to get your thoughts on this.

I am 34yo who has never used AAS or prohormones, etc.
    A couple months ago my regular doc tested my test levels, 171 then they tested again, 152.

Went to an endo who put me on 150mg of test e EVERY 3 WEEKS

I talked to a HRT clinic in Fla and they said they start their guys out on 200mg per week. I read alot about HRT and started injecting 150mg of test e every week and nothing else in early may. Then I found a HRT doc out of state who is supposed to be really good. Went to see him and he wants me to get labs done again after 6-8 weeks of HRT then he will adjust my program as needed and add hcg to keep the balls normal size.

Problems: I have never had any issues with my blood pressure but since I started the test it goes high. I noticed this week, I took my bp on tues (121 over 87) then injected 125 mg of test e (tried dropping the dose a bit this week) on weds in the morn. Now on thurs eve my bp is 149 over 98. Also my wedding ring has gotten tight and my nipples are a bit ichy and harder.

I told my doc about these issues and wants me to use test cyp instead of test e and drop the dose. I think to 100mg per week.

What do you guys think? This sucks because I feel like I may have to choose between low test and high bp. I think my estrogen may be getting too high but the doc didn't mention going on any anti e drugs.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    You may need and AI to help with the water retention side effects of test. I am using Arimidex @ .5mgs/day for my cycle, but I am doing test E @ 500mgs/week
    there are others you can try, if you talk to your doc I am sure he will know

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    I'll bump this for ya bro so you get some more replies

Good luck and keep us posted!

Thread Information