one8nine is offline Banned

timeon+pct=time off same for t3/clen?

i was just wondering if this was considdered the same as a real cycle... as in could i start it after i finish pct or do i need to wait the time on+pct=time off?

bump

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine
    i was just wondering if this was considdered the same as a real cycle... as in could i start it after i finish pct or do i need to wait the time on+pct=time off?

Yes you could start it right after a cycle of gear, as these compounds have entirely different effects on your body. However, I personally don't recommend using t3 without test.

but if i use test wouldnt that be hard on my hpta right after a cycle? what doses do you use personally with t3?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine
    but if i use test wouldnt that be hard on my hpta right after a cycle? what doses do you use personally with t3?
    Yes it would be, I wasn't advising that however. I was saying that I personally limit my t3 usage to while on cycle to prevent catabolism. If it were off cycle I would personally just use the clen .
    While i'm on, the highest that I need to go is 100mcg a day and I see exceptional results from that. But that is far too high for what you're planning on doing.
    So if you still want to use the t3 anyways, I wouldn't go above 50mcg a day while off cycle and you need to make sure that your protein intake is kept quite high. But again, clen by itself would be more suitable for you.

thanks a lot i really appreciate it
    im gonna go do some more research but you helped me a lot

Thread Information