briantooz is offline New Member

34years old 135 lbs

it seems like alot of people are pissed at me...i wasnt trying to challenge anyone to a fight rather i just got fed up wiyh the skinny jokes...i came here for some answers and some of you gave me sound advice....i never disputed anything anyone said to me....just retorted to the stickman i can seee the blood running through your veins bla bla....so if you guys can help a bro out cool and i understand out of the umpteen peeps here i will get some jokers...and for the dudes that picture me as burns check out myspace/bambootattoo.com thats me wit da big fish!

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    What is it exactly that you want help with bro, I will try. but I will shoot straight!!! I read the other thread so

What is your question

i just wanted to know what type anabolic is best for weight gain what supplements work out regimen its pretty cut and dry i'm 6" foot and skinny and i dont have a medical prob i dont shit that much thats just somthing i say because everyone is like eat eat and i do but to no avail...my whole family is built like me....and whats with protien almost all i eat is meat isnt that protien?anyway thanx for any help.is it legal in germany? i'll be there for the next 2 months

one8nine is offline Banned
    what is your training experience

none...but i'm ready to begin...so honestly i want to know where to start...i tattoo for a living so i sit on my ass all day...when i was a kid i did alot of skateboarding and surfing bla bla but never really hit the weighhts very hard,.

Quote Originally Posted by briantooz
    i just wanted to know what type anabolic is best for weight gain what supplements work out regimen its pretty cut and dry i'm 6" foot and skinny and i dont have a medical prob i dont shit that much thats just somthing i say because everyone is like eat eat and i do but to no avail...my whole family is built like me....and whats with protien almost all i eat is meat isnt that protien?anyway thanx for any help.is it legal in germany? i'll be there for the next 2 months

OK, other than what everyone else has told you, You need to understand that AAS by themsleves will do NOTHING to increase mass. AAS WILL enable your body to synthesize more protein to be turned into muscle IF and ONLY IF there is a demand for it.
    Therefore, IF you are not training in order for your body to demand the rebuilding of muscle fibers, then it really would be a waste of money.

Eating mostly protein will not do the trick. The body requires a certain amount of carbs AND fat in order to synthesize teh protein. SO, eating TOO much protein without the correct types of carbs and good fats, again is just wasting the protein as well as wasting any AAS you may decide to use,

Is any of this making any sense to you? that is why everyone was telling you it is DIET.
    When most people hear the word DIET they automatically think of FAT overweight people needing to reduce their calories to get thinner. BUT in this world of bodybuilding and bodysculpting, the word DIET means an exact science of eating the right amount of meals at the precise times containing the exact amount of Protein/carbs/fat that the body will need for the time period following their last meal and leading into the next meal

This is where I think you are missing the picture of what everyone was trying to get across to you. It is just too hard to sit here and type for 30 minutes when there are hundreds of questions that people need help with, so we try to keep it short and sweet and to the point and hopefully point them in the right directions to continue with their research.

The diet forum has BULKING diets listed, I would go there and look into it and see if your diet is even close to anything there.

I do not think AAS is going to do what you want it to do. It will NOT magically put on mass unless you are constantly giving it the stimulus for it to work the way it works.

HOPE THIS HELPS an I hope I didn't offend you in any way with these comments.

______
    SMAN

none...but i'm ready to begin...so honestly i want to know where to start...i tattoo for a living so i sit on my ass all day...when i was a kid i did alot of skateboarding and surfing bla bla but never really hit the weighhts very hard,.

OK, as in my second post to you, not training is your second problem to proper food intake.

If your body does NOT have already a base to work off of, then AAS is really gonna be a big waste of money and cause much unnecessary stress to your HPTA.
    Now, if you had at least a solid year of training HEAVY and eating PROPERLY, THEN and only then would I start to think about adding AAS to get you over a hurdle, not instead of one.

industywetrusty is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    OK, other than what everyone else has told you, You need to understand that AAS by themsleves will do NOTHING to increase mass. AAS WILL enable your body to synthesize more protein to be turned into muscle IF and ONLY IF there is a demand for it.
    Therefore, IF you are not training in order for your body to demand the rebuilding of muscle fibers, then it really would be a waste of money.

Eating mostly protein will not do the trick. The body requires a certain amount of carbs AND fat in order to synthesize teh protein. SO, eating TOO much protein without the correct types of carbs and good fats, again is just wasting the protein as well as wasting any AAS you may decide to use,

Is any of this making any sense to you? that is why everyone was telling you it is DIET.
    When most people hear the word DIET they automatically think of FAT overweight people needing to reduce their calories to get thinner. BUT in this world of bodybuilding and bodysculpting, the word DIET means an exact science of eating the right amount of meals at the precise times containing the exact amount of Protein/carbs/fat that the body will need for the time period following their last meal and leading into the next meal

This is where I think you are missing the picture of what everyone was trying to get across to you. It is just too hard to sit here and type for 30 minutes when there are hundreds of questions that people need help with, so we try to keep it short and sweet and to the point and hopefully point them in the right directions to continue with their research.

The diet forum has BULKING diets listed, I would go there and look into it and see if your diet is even close to anything there.

I do not think AAS is going to do what you want it to do. It will NOT magically put on mass unless you are constantly giving it the stimulus for it to work the way it works.

HOPE THIS HELPS an I hope I didn't offend you in any way with these comments.

______
    SMAN
    Well said... its also a good idea to get some blood tests to see what your levels are at now and what your liver is up to, do you drink or do any other substances...
    Last edited by industywetrusty; 06-08-2006 at 10:36 PM.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    yer doin well helpin this guy sman.

listen to him briantooz.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    yer doin well helpin this guy sman.

listen to him briantooz.

I figured his butthole needed a break from teh reeming he took inthe other thread

Workout regimin to follow once I find the thread!!

thanx i actually was listening to any advice i got...i was reacting to the cracks....is it legal in germany...i plan on going to the gym daily while i'm there...and eating all i can stomach...you dont think adding 2 cycles to this would do more than if i did it without?and i'm not trying to get any type of bodybuilder physique...just want to be around 170 -190 if thats even possible...like i said i have NO bodyfat so even 165 i will be happy...thanks again for any info

why do i got to be a butthole...

thanx i actually was listening to any advice i got...i was reacting to the cracks....is it legal in germany...i plan on going to the gym daily while i'm there...and eating all i can stomach...you dont think adding 2 cycles to this would do more than if i did it without?and i'm not trying to get any type of bodybuilder physique...just want to be around 170 -190 if thats even possible...like i said i have NO bodyfat so even 165 i will be happy...thanks again for any info
    Sorry, I do not know the law in Germany.

What I wrote still stands weather you want to be a bodybuilder, gymnast, baseball player, track runner or anything.....why do you think there is so many problems with AAS in teh Olympics??

What it comes done to is EATING and I dont' mean just shoving food in yoru stomach THAT IS INCORRECT EATING and probably part of your problem!!!

There is a right way to eat and a wrong way to eat , and about 80+% of the world eats incorrectly

why do i got to be a butthole...

READ AGAIN, I never said YOU were a butthole, I said that YOUR butthole (as in the butt hole that you own) needed a break from it getting reamed out by the other thread!!!

You are not making this easy for me to spend so much time on this ONE THREAD...............

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Stay away from AAS man. I dont know what else to say but please dont do it. You body does not require it for you to grow at this point. You just need to eat more. I work in the fitness/nutrition industry and it is UNBELIEVABLE the number of people who come to me and say "I CANNOT gain weight, no matter what I do!" I say BS, you dont eat enough. I get a response "You dont understand, I CANNOT EAT ANYMORE, I eat SO much."

Its bullshit, people have no idea what eating a lot is. I asked one guy, ok give me for example what you eat for breakfast. The guy said "I ate 4 eggs for breakfast this morning." WTF is that, I eat 16 egg whites, a shake, 2 cups of oatmeal and some flax every morning, so I just dont believe people when they say they eat SOOOOO much. If it were true they would be bigger.

Nothing gets you big except for food, and I mean nothing. Your body grows because of nutrition, without it nothing else matters. Even if you workout like hell and juice all you want, without proper diet you are going nowhere, and thats what seperates the big people from the people you see in the gym who never change.

So take it from me, whether you think you eat enough or not please take a trip to the diet forum, post your diet and we will help you to make it better.

SMAN really laid it out well for you, I am just saying it again to really make you understand that this is more than half of the game in bodybuilding (or just getting bigger in general).

BTW you do have bodyfat, not to be a dick, but no one has 0% bodyfat, I can bet you are around 10%.

Here, please read this. Consider it an early Christmas present. it will give you some idea as HOW to train for whatever you want to do with your body

I made this thread for someone else, but I think you need it as well

HOPE IT HELPS!!

BASICS OF BODYBUILDING
    AS INSTRUCTED TO ME PERSONALLY BY A FORMER PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDER,
    PRESENTED HERE FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION BY:

SMAN12B

Muscle Physiology:

Anaerobic Exercise vs Aerobic Exercise

Fuel source burned during weight training = SUGAR (From all Carb Foods)
    Fuel source burned during cardio training = FAT (Dietary or stored body fat)

Muscles use as fuel: 1st = Blood Sugar
    2nd= Stored Sugars (Glycogen)
    3rd= Protein & fat (Catabolic State)

Muscle Fibers used in:

Weight Training= Mostly Fast Twitch Muscle Fibers

Aerobic Training= Mostly Slow Twitch Muscle Fibers

2 Kinds of Fast Twitch Muscle Fibers:
    2A- These fibers can expect growth of only 25% greater.
    2B- These fibers can expect growth of 100%

GOAL OF BODYBUILDERS IS TO TRAIN TO HIT THE “2B” MUSCLE FIBER
    All weight training uses the “2A” fibers FIRST, but they have limited growth potential!
    “2B’s” are more stubborn and only come into play in response to TENSION. When tension on the muscle is greatest, THEN and only then do the “2B’s kick in!!!

WORKING 2A FIBERS OVER AND OVER NEVER RECRUIT THE 2B’S
    If you hit the 2B’s, you will ALWAYS use the 2A’s first!!
    MORE WEIGHT=MORE MUSCLE RECRUITMENT

SO, what determines Total Muscle Recruitment??
    HEAVY WEIGHT IN THE 6-12 REP RANGE WITH PROPER FORM

REP RANGES: Less than 6 reps = Increase in strentgth but not muscle size.
    From 6-12 reps = Increase in strength AND size.
    More than 12 reps = Improves muscle endurance NOT size.

Too many reps produces too much LACTIC ACID which breaks down GLYCOGEN (muscle fuel) and the ACID build-up prevents total muscle contraction!

# OF SETS TO DO FOR BODY PARTS(Just a guideline)

CHEST= 9- 11
    BACK= 9-14
    QUADS= 9-12
    HAMS= 4-6
    CALVES= 4-6
    BI’S = 6-8
    TRI’S = 6-8

In REAL life, More sets are better, HOWEVER do NOT let the INTENSITY fall!!
    Meaning, all sets have to be HEAVY in the 6-12 rep range and taken to failure
    Failure = last two reps should be extremely hard or require some assist to complete.

NO LIGHT SETS!! Except your warm up sets.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    The Mod who locked your previous thread did so with reason.

You received advice.. sound advice which you discarded because it was not what you wanted to hear.

Simply put you can't gain muscle without resistance exercise... doesn't matter how much you think you've been eating.

That is the basis of your problem.. Not your metabolism.

Starting to lift and starting gear simultaneously (or even shortly after for that matter) like you want to is physiologically dangerous.

The likelihood of injury: tendon/muscle trauma/rupture is high

Stay away from the gear.

Eat and lift weights

Ask the steroid question 5 years from now.

By then you should have established a sound understanding of your body.

Narkissos

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    none...but i'm ready to begin.
    So you have NO training experience at all, ever, and wish to use exogenous substances as if they are going to make one shit bit of difference.

Well, they are not, so forget about it.

Workout/diet forums are your best friends. It amazes me how ignorant people are when it comes to AAS and what they THINK they do.

Totally ridiculous.

~SC~

Thread Information