Thread: Short Cycle

firedso is offline Junior Member

Short Cycle

Hi guys,

I wanna run a short cycle for 4 weeks. I already decided to take test prop 75 mg ED , but i,m thinking of what to add to it. I,m looking to add quality muscle without holding water/fat. I was thinking Anavar 60 mg ED but i heard this takes even longer then 4 weeks to kick in is that right? I like to hear a few suggestions.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    He guy 4 weeks??? dont even bother.What are your stats???cycle experience????

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Short cycles can be effective, but the dosages need to be pretty massive.

You haven't given us experience, stats, or cycle history. It's impossible to advice you on what compounds to take and at what dosages.

1buffsob

IMO no cycle should be less than 6wks. At 4wks your still in full swing and most are still making great gains depending on whats cycled. I'm currenty in my 3rd wk of a 6wk cycle.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    i cant comment on teh duration as I have never run a short cycle but if your looking for an oral other than var to run- tbol would be a good choice.. that shouldnt put water on you..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    4 weeks cycle can be run and be very effective if the right things are in place, normally the 4 weekers are rather heavy so you would have to be at an advance level with alot of cycle history so the cycle can be designed for the individual,

We would need all your stats and cycle history and dosages and compounds to advice the best we can, but am guessing here that its just a standard short cycle your looking at, if so id recommend around the 6 week cycle using short esters,

If you want any short cycle to be very effective things have to be in place for the growth to start straight from the beginning, you MUST prime the body correctly, this will give you a big advantage and put you in a very anabolic environment to growth to start from the onset

Alright il bump it up to 6 weeks. My cycle history is following

1 cycle - Test enth - Deca 250 - 200 mg. 12 weeks
    2e cycle - Test emtj - Tren - 500 mg - 400 mg. 12 weeks.

This will be my 3e cycle (sorry for bad english i,m dutch).
    I wanna keep it short because the last cycle put me down pretty bad actually. I got severe acne and it took a while to recover. Thats why i wanna keep things short. But i guess 6 weeks will be fine. my stats are 6 ft , 200 pounds , 10 procent bf.

Forgot to mention my last cycle was about 4 months ago.

Run it for 4 weeks and if you still feel you can gain more then carry on till 6. I dont think you are ready for the high dosages usually taken on a short heavy cycle,there is no reason for you to go higher then the 75mg ed of prop, if this is your 3rd cycle then you should see good gains.You could add al little masteron towards the end if you like,this will help.

Good luck.

thanks xtralarge. But i would like to run something besides just the test prop. Would tren be ok?

if this would be your 3rd cycle why do you want to do a short cycle?
    How did you respond on your previous 2 cycles?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    I guess b/c he wants to recover faster and avoid some of the sides that builds up in long runs.

I think short cycles are greate for beginners too, 6 weeks with fast-acting compounds sounds good IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300

If you read my posts you will read why i wanna keep it short. My 1ste cycle was pretty much just water weight IMO. I gained some strength and a lot of water. I lost most of the water and kept ver little muscle. The second cycle was ok but it took really long to recover and the sides really got to me. So i wanna keep things short to aviod the sides that build up and to recover faster. I,m looking to add quality muscle no waterweight. Right i,m thinking of Test prop 75 mg ED and Anvar 60 mg ED.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firedso
    If you read my posts you will read why i wanna keep it short. My 1ste cycle was pretty much just water weight IMO. I gained some strength and a lot of water. I lost most of the water and kept ver little muscle. The second cycle was ok but it took really long to recover and the sides really got to me. So i wanna keep things short to aviod the sides that build up and to recover faster. I,m looking to add quality muscle no waterweight. Right i,m thinking of Test prop 75 mg ED and Anvar 60 mg ED.
    Did you get sides when running Tren ?
    If not, 50 mgs Tren ed would be far more effective than running 60mgs var ed.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Did you get sides when running Tren ?
    If not, 50 mgs Tren ed would be far more effective than running 60mgs var ed.

y? Also strength wise? I never took Anavar before so i cant tell.

Any other suggestions?

AleX-69 is offline Member
    var is a rather weak compound. today i would always opt for T-Bol instead - better gains, no water, no sides [for me that is ]

I would do a 4-weeker and don't extend it to 6 weeks for recovery reasons.
    Testicular atrophy becomes apparent after the 4th week of your cycle so recovery will be harder then..

I could go on all day regarding short cycles and the benefits for certain individuals also what compounds to use and the duration they should be ran for, when designing any short cycle weather it is heavy/light/medium alot of info is required about the individuals history so the right cycle can be designed for rapid growth around there own past records,

If some people want to use short cycles who haven't got much history thats fine but knowing your own body how it reacts with certain AAS and when gains stop and dosages of previous cycles does help alot when constucting one, also dont underestimate the power of the prime which should be ran beforehand to maximize gains no matter what,

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by firedso
    I doubt the short cycle will aid in eliminating your main concerns. As expressed earlier they tend to require greater dosages of the selected compounds which may enhance sides. If you're naturally more sensitive to certain side effects you'll likely get them regardless. Thus focus should be on minimization, and that's primarily a result of leveling blood concentrations, not duration. A shortened cycle may help with water retention, but this is typically countered by ancillary AI administration and sodium reduction.

M.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Go with the short cycle. Everyone is different, some people run short cycles and love them.

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Go with the short cycle. Everyone is different, some people run short cycles and love them.
    I do

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    For a short (6 week) cycle, tren A would go great with prop, particularly if you are very lean already. Winny would work, too, though it is a bit harder on the hairline for some of us. Note that winny is farily hepatoxic and ought not be used for longer than 6 weeks.

Myself, I am not a fan of short cycles, though some folks swear by them.

Wow... 3000 posts already? how time flies.

rise2gr8ness is offline Junior Member
    marcus is dead on about the priming, the overcompensation effect will be very affective

Quote Originally Posted by rise2gr8ness
    marcus is dead on about the priming, the overcompensation effect will be very affective
    check out this thread on priming,

The Prime explained before cycling..

Thread Information