Thread: sus250

neilbackmk2 is offline New Member

sus250

im into my third week at 1 amp sus and 1ml deca eod, been alternating delts but from reading on here i shud b hitting glutes or quads too,can't quite pluck up the courage, is what i'm doing ok? little soreness day after, initial injecting is painless though. seen slight gains in strength and size in shoulders and latts. hopefully going to see alot more in the following weeks, any suggestions bout shooting the quads?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I was the same as you bro and when I got up the courage to try it I couldnt believe how dumb I was for not doing it in the quads long ago. Try it, it is easy and you reallt do need to spread the shots to avoid a buildup of scar tissue as it will be a lot harder to push the pin in if you do get scar tissue. Have a look at this web site, just take out the spaces www.s p o r t i n j e c t i o n s.com

done

ok, jus done my right quad, first time i put it in, aspirate , blood :s so i takes it out, shoot the blood into an empty deca bottle, and move it a cm, no blood, took ages to push in, lot longer than the delts, dare say i cant feel any pain, yet, hope it stays that way.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    try the glutes bro, i sqiurt 4cc into mine quite often!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I was the same as you bro and when I got up the courage to try it I couldnt believe how dumb I was for not doing it in the quads long ago. Try it, it is easy and you reallt do need to spread the shots to avoid a buildup of scar tissue as it will be a lot harder to push the pin in if you do get scar tissue. Have a look at this web site, just take out the spaces www.s p o r t i n j e c t i o n s.com
    agreed

4cc? from reading here i shud keep it to 1ml sus per shot, eod, to keep my blood levels consistant, right? plus dont think i cud manage glutes myself, i'm quite wide, plus canny close to that major nerve.

Thread Information