someone70 is offline Junior Member

One cycle to the next?

Never tried this before wondering if its 2 much? Right now i am on a cycle 4 eight weeks looks like this. My gains were good I am currently 235lbs 9% b/f Just tugged away at with the calipers always fun. 6ft Training 4 10yrs and 35yrs old. Have done AAS on and off for about 5yrs or so unfortunatly some the right way some the wrong. There plenty of people out there who say they know and really dont. ANYWAY

Right now taking
    1-8 1000mg sustanon
    1-8 100mg tren e/o/d
    3-8 50mg anavar e/d

Lokking to go another 8 weeks on a cutting cycle
    1-8 50ml winny e/d
    1-8 50ml test prop e/d
    1-8 75ml tren e/d
    3-8 100ml masteron e/o/d
    3-8 50 mg cytomel e/d
    1-8 .25 arimedex e/d
    hcg every 4-5 days
    8-16 clomid and nolva

Also have been runnig hcg after the second week on the above cycle starting the clomid and nolva now and run it straight through? i am in the 6th week on the above also guys its tuff to remeber all this and do the 2 finger type crap..

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by someone70
    Lokking to go another 8 weeks on a cutting cycle
    1-8 50ml winny e/d
    1-8 50ml test prop e/d
    1-8 75ml tren e/d
    3-8 100ml masteron e/o/d
    3-8 50 mg cytomel e/d
    1-8 .25 arimedex e/d
    hcg every 4-5 days
    8-16 clomid and nolva

What makes you think you need all those drugs to cut?You could just run Prop only,plus practice proper nutrition and cardio, and cut just fine.Afraid of a little hard work?Think drugs do the work for you?

You are in for a rude awakening.

~Pinnacle~

Not afraid of hard work at all. Diet is clean train 4 days a week do a fair amount of cardio. I would really like to up the cardio along with tweaking the diet to see if i can get down to about 4 -5% b/f and be a hard as nails. I have great vascularity in my arms,shoulders,chest would like to rip up the rest. thats all thanks for the input Was really looking to see if it was to long a run.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    What makes you think you need all those drugs to cut?You could just run Prop only,plus practice proper nutrition and cardio, and cut just fine.Afraid of a little hard work?Think drugs do the work for you?

You are in for a rude awakening.

~Pinnacle~
    Damnn Pinn, you took the words right out of my mouth. Why do people think that MORE compounds are better???
    More compounds are MUCH harder on your body so why not keep it SIMPLE

MAKE SURE you have enough time off between cycles !!!!!!

Just go simple if you want to do 8 weeks try this

Weeks 1-8 Test Prop @ 75mgs/ED = 525mgs/week
    Weeks 3-8 Winny @ 50mgs/ED

DONE!!!!!!!

This will give you what you are looking for WITHOUT over stressing your body IF and ONLY IF your diet is correct for cutting!!! Remember, AAS does NOT do the work for you, it just enables YOU to do the work more efficiently!!!

Hope this helps

______
    SMAN

Thans sman I vaule ur opinion i have read many great things from u. I will keep it real and go that route. i Have all the gear already but i am sure it will go to good use another day.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by someone70
    Thans sman I vaule ur opinion i have read many great things from u. I will keep it real and go that route. i Have all the gear already but i am sure it will go to good use another day.
    That sounds terrific! I get excited about trying new compounds as well, but I would only ever introduce one new compound into my body at a time so I can document how it effects me when combined with compounds I have already used and know how they work for me.

Good luck, keep us posted

I do the same i have used these before. I have a journal of all compunds gains and diets. I started training 10 yrs ago and was natty for 5 of them. When i first hit the gym i weighed in at a whopping 156lbs at 6 ft. I was overwhelmed so i read read some more and stuck with it. Got up 2 a big 188 over the next couple yrs. Then started the aas game like i said alot of people give false info as well as hope. So Ii learned alot from stumbling as well as a few good guys who helped me along. I have made huge strides Like i said now 235 9% b/f and i was what u consider a hard gainer with nitro metabolism. Witch in some ways r good never really need to diet like a made man always have decent abs but do have some unfortunate genitcs like small ankles and wrists wery long limbs. I guess we all have r weaknes Thanks again sman keep up the quality info..

Thread Information