jtccm1 is offline Associate Member

good advise for 2nd cycle

Hey guys.. ITs been a while I dont think I have been on this site in over 3 months. I have a question I would really like to get answerd. I am looking into starting my second cycle. I would like to know what some of you have taken for a 2nd time and with good results. I am looking to gain more lean mass and tone up a bit. Thanks again all info is great thanks.

my stats
    22 years old
    5 11
    205 weight
    working out for about 2 years.

first cycle gained about 20 lbs and only kept about 10 maybe 15. lost some power in the gym though. I took test e twice a week 1 cc at a time. and did pct after. ran cycel for 10 weeks.
    please help guys
    thanks

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    1cc-how many mg per cc was your test e?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by jtccm1
    Hey guys.. ITs been a while I dont think I have been on this site in over 3 months. I have a question I would really like to get answerd. I am looking into starting my second cycle. I would like to know what some of you have taken for a 2nd time and with good results. I am looking to gain more lean mass and tone up a bit. Thanks again all info is great thanks.

my stats
    22 years old
    5 11
    205 weight
    working out for about 2 years.

first cycle gained about 20 lbs and only kept about 10 maybe 15. lost some power in the gym though. I took test e twice a week 1 cc at a time. and did pct after. ran cycel for 10 weeks.
    please help guys
    thanks
    2nd cycle, Stick with Test E and add ONE compound

Deca , OR dbol , OR winny, etc......
    Sounds like you need to eat a bit more JMHO

Streaker is offline Member
    JT - I'm in your shoes right now. I’m just finishing my 1st cycle and I’m starting to think about my second. The standard recommendation here is to add one compound. Most people will say dbol /tbol or deca . Personally, I'm thinking about adding deca to my next cycle because my joints/tendons are really painful right now.

eberasain is offline Associate Member
    i think that you should take Test Cyp. and Decca. some people will take something different for their 2nd cycle because they become immune to the same thing. kind of like marijuana or coke.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by eberasain
    i think that you should take Test Cyp. and Decca. some people will take something different for their 2nd cycle because they become immune to the same thing. kind of like marijuana or coke.
    WRONG way to think!! He already knows how his body reacts to the Enanthate Ester, and after ONE cycle he will NOT be immune to its effects! TEST is TEST!!
    If he tries CYP, then he needs to stick to JUST cyp so he knows how his body will handle that ester.
    As he states he is looking to ADD something, then he needs to stick with the compound that he knows, and add ONE compound so he can evaluate adn document how his body reacts to the second compound NOT introduce TWO new compounds at the same time so he won't be able to tell what is doing what to his body!!!

jtccm1 is offline Associate Member
    ok so stick with the test e but up it. and throw in something like deca or dbol . to jump start everyting. how long would I take the add in, and at what dosage. and what dosage would you recomend for the test e.
    thaks jt

Thread Information