Thread: Real bad shot

Damien_III is offline Junior Member

Real bad shot

Am on week 3 of my 3rd cycle of prop at 125mg ed, last night I went through the same routine I do every night for taking the shot (clean injection area, clean top of the val, draw out 1 1/4 cc, switch the pin, get the air bubbles out, shoot it nice and slow) this time when I asperated I got a small amount of yellow puss mixed with blood so I carried on and got about 1.5cc of this s**t out my delt. I needed to switch the syringe so I disposed of the lot got a new syringe and pin and went to see if there was any puss left but when I injected the second time (about 3mm above) I think I hit a nerve because my delt spasmed and got a shooting pain so I pulled the pin out and blood squirted out so I must of hit a vain!! How much bad luck can you get??

In the end I did the shot in my pec no probs.

Couple of questions
    1. Should I try and drain the rest of the crap out my delt? (this has happend once before at the end of my 1st cycle, Because I wasent doing anymore shots into that muscle I left it untill I started my 2nd cycle by that time it was fine)

2. Am I doing something wrong or is it just "one of those things"?

THE CROW is offline Associate Member
    Are you sure it's puss and not just juice that hasn't been broken down. Definatly take a break from that delt. there is alot better injection sites. good luck and cross your fingers it's not infection.

Thanx for the reply. Am prity sure its puss coz it was yellow in colour. Its not sore and its not swolen so I might just give that delt a rest for a couple of weeks and see if it clears up.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Hey guy is your shoulder red and hot????..are you feverish?

Nope not at all. When I rub my delt I can feel a small hard lump about 1inch each way but thats about it, no redness or pain and I feel fine.

rise2gr8ness is offline Junior Member
    did you shoot up in that same muscle group previosly?

The last time I hit that delt was 6 days ago I go l/delt, r/delt, l/pec, r/pec, l/bicep r/bicep then back to the delt.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Ide give your delts a rest for a while bro, maybe the rest of the cycle.

Try the glutes and quads.

Yer I think I will be doing @ss shots again, just don't like doing them coz I always get cramp in my lats while am doing it and I cant get my wife to do it for me coz she is scared of needles so she cant even be in the same room lol.
    Tryed my quads twice, first time I hit a nerve so I did the other side and it went fine until the next day and the following week when I couldent walk, dam prop lol.
    cheers for all the replys.

Thread Information