one8nine is offline Banned

clen endurance. better or worse?

i have read 5 different big articles on clen and all of them talk about it increasing endurance and also decreasing endurance

i was just wondering about everyone's personal experience or even what you have heard from people you know

bump

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    It killed my endurance. Bad!

1buffsob

thedoctordavo is offline Junior Member
    well I find that it increases my output while lifting, but it makes my heartrate much higher easier while doing cardio. Plus it makes me sweat like a freakin beast. I've also found that one lifting days I usually need to take a nap sometime in the afternoons (I lift at about 11am).

thanks

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    if all the reviews you read were mixed, what makes you think these ones will be any different?

for me it lowered my endurance. i know the reviews are very mixed, but it would seem from it's reaction within the body that it should do the same for most people. reason being is that it makes your body burn more calories at any given intensity level, so it's putting more stress on your body than usual and tiring you out quicker.

some people use the reasoning that it should increase endurance cause it's a bronchodilator. however, unless you have poor lung capacity due to smoking or exercise-induced asthma, that shouldn't do anything for your endurance.

you're only going to know for sure if you monitor your cardiovascular capacity before and after the clen . however, don't push it too much on clen or you'll be asking for heart problems.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    clen increased my endurance and i found it very beneficial when i do cardio,

Its also relative to the diet that you have taken on while on clen . That and your genetic makeup and body chemistry. Many small things can make the endurance result different for many people. One thing i will suggest is that you definately make sure your not overdoing anything in terms of cardio, cuz with that increased body temp you dont wanna put your body at risk. Something like heat stroke for example. Just a look out for the clen users out there. But yet again, i do run outside in 110 degree heat out here in the southwest.

Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    if all the reviews you read were mixed, what makes you think these ones will be any different?
    because i thought i would have more in common with the members of this board than the stable full of horses and the box full of mice that the studies are on

OldUncle is offline Junior Member
    Definitely decreases mine, and it makes sense: your temperature is raised, so normal heat transfer is impaired.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine
    because i thought i would have more in common with the members of this board than the stable full of horses and the box full of mice that the studies are on
    if you do a search on these threads though, you'll find the same kind of mixed reviews. i do believe however that you'll find more people it hinders than helps cardio-wise.

thanks guys

rugbySwoll is offline Associate Member
    all i know is that it may increase endurance, in a sense... but my calves couldnt take more than 10 minutes on a treadmill with out cramping up so bad i had to get off

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    If found that it decreased my cardio endurance.

Thread Information