Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tobetutz is offline Associate Member

Post Office has my package need advice

Well I sent out for some gear and when it was delivered nobody was home (so they say because I made sure some one was home), postal person left me the "sorry we missed you note" in my mail box, note states that the item is in the post office, its a piece of parcel, delivery confirmation, and the date that I can pick up my parcel.

I want to know from anybody who has had this happen, I should go to the post office and pick up my gear or should I cut my losses?

POSH is offline Member
    99% sure you will be fine. That happens all the time. That means the sender requires a signature for you to get it. Next time tell sender not to, if possible. Or possibly you don't live in an area that is good to leave packages outside your door.

Thanks Posh, this has me all F'D up, it has never happened to me before.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Guy all we can do is be frank and honest with you ....but you just never know whats going on.I'm not telling what to do but please just be careful....Ive heard where guys went to get the package and they are arrested on the spot.Not saying that will happen but today you just never know.Why wasnt the pack just left at the door???as the signature waived???

I really don't know what is going on, I just want as many people to answer this post to get an idea of mabey what kind of odds Iam dealing with.

OLDFART0124 is offline Junior Member
    If it was mine I would go get it. Then if you see something you dont like dont accept it...You can play dumb at the post office as easy as home...Just tell them you do not know who it is from..and dont take it. .But I beleive there is no problem......Just my thinking.

Thanks for your thoughts oldfart0124 also Bigmax

Tell me what post office....I'll go get it...But I'm gonna keep it

post office has my package need advise

Quote Originally Posted by OLDFART0124
    If it was mine I would go get it. Then if you see something you dont like dont accept it...You can play dumb at the post office as easy as home...Just tell them you do not know who it is from..and dont take it. .But I beleive there is no problem......Just my thinking.
    Ok bro what you just said makes no sense...you have a bad feeling but you're telling still to go get it???all he has to do is show the slip or say his name and they'll give him the pack then its his pack.He cannot then say "no its not mine"I hope for the best listen to your gut feeling.

BADASS323 is offline AR'S BAD ATTITUDE
    send your g/f-wife too get it...

just kidding. if it were me i'd pick it up

albino-rhino is offline Junior Member
    I doubt its a set up... I think cops have bigger fish to catch then again you never know. I personaly wouldn't worry and would pick it up. I'v never heard of it happening to anybody I know but bigmax has. Your call.

Thanks badass323 and albino-rhino, does anyone have any personal experience on this?

bro. at least yours made it to you.i got a customs letter a week ago.

That sucks I got a customs letter also.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i missed a pack today..went to the post office and got it no problem..

unfortunately I have on 2 occasions....one was the Post office the other a mail box place can t remember the name...yes cops have bigger things to do but if they get complaint they ahve to respond...is the pack domestic or international???

If any of us got a slip saying there was a package to be picked up we would go check it out....Nothing differant this time. Nothing differant picking it up there then accepting it at home. If it was a set up it would be just as easy to get you at delivery at home....Next time tell your source to not require a signiture....In fact if I was the people that was gonna make a bust i would do it at your house then that would give me probable cause to make a search. Let us know when you pick it up.... I would without a doubt......

nver mind if you got a customs its international.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tobetutz
    That sucks I got a customs letter also.

thats why you should only go domestic

You got a customs letter about this package that the post office attempted delivery on????????

The custom letter was from a while back, this time I got the letter stating that my package is at the post office, the source that I used was domestic.

I would go get it.......

You will be fine, it would take a lot of shit for them to worry about you. Usually stuff has to get tested for them to procced.

alltherage is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by POSH
    99% sure you will be fine. That happens all the time. That means the sender requires a signature for you to get it. Next time tell sender not to, if possible. Or possibly you don't live in an area that is good to leave packages outside your door.
    I wouldn't worry, I've picked up packages alot scarier than that from some of the really big couriers, I had to work at one for a night before, everybody is throwing shit onto a moving belt and put into trucks and planes, you don't have time to think what is this? Plus do you thing they can afford to have a cop waiting there for you? You can probably have someone pick it up for you, I don't know if you have to phone and give them approval, but it's almost the same thing as someone in a house signing for it. Plus the shit has no smell, at least most of it, and dogs aren't trained usually to bother sniffing that shit out, they're looking for powders usually, white ones especially.

bmoore is offline Junior Member
    if i was you, id send my mother-in-law to pick it up, make sure she says that she ordered it, that the package belongs to her, so if it is a set-up, you lose your gear and your mother-in-law, that way it would be worth the loss, and with her going to jail, you would be way ahead of the game.

LMAO / LOLOLOLOLOL

Brian

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    You are fine to go and pick it up. There will not be a cop there waiting for you to arrive. They have better things to do than to wait for someone who may never show up anyways.

I just missed a package a couple weeks ago and had to go and sign for it on the next day. No problems.

I did however have another package seized by customsborder control just a few days ago. That package I consider a loss.

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    I would go in very early...as soon as it opens and there aren't a lot of people around, that way you can get a good scope for the situation...see anything suspisious then leave....look at the liciese plates on the cars in the parking lots and such...walk in and get it...if the lady takes more than 5 minutes I would tell them you have an emergency and back off

urbanbody is offline Member
    Ur cool bro, maybe,, jk

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    i'd go in the post office with guns blazing, just in case it's a setup. shoot the first person you see in the face to make an example to the others that you're not messing around. then drop your smoke bomb over the other side of the counter that you learned to make from "the anarchists cookbook" (yes, the book is real and yes, it shows how to make smoke bombs amongst numerous other things).

after smoking out the room, hop the counter and have an employee of the office bring you to your package at gunpoint. if they say they don't know where your package is, shoot them immediately and move onto the next person. don't waste any time with someone playing stupid, just shoot and move on. make sure to shoot them in the chest rather than the head so as to instill terror in the other employees from the screaming. eventually someone will make the effort to get you your package to stop the bloodshed.

after you have your package and hop back over the counter, drop the time-bomb over the counter that you learned to make from your good ole "anarchist cookbook". have it set at a 10 sec delay to give you time to get out but not enough time for the smoke to clear and for them to find out they're about to become meat sandwiches. make sure the explosive will be adequate enough to take out all the witnesses within the building. possibly bring two explosives in case one ends up being insufficient.

this should all have been accomplished within under 2 mins., giving you plenty of time to make your escape. there is obviously a bit more involved here like preventing escape through the back door and alternatives in case cops do happen to show up before you make your escape. however, i think you can take the rest from here. well, hope this helps.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    lol, just read through my last post. i think i have issues.

alright, on a serious note, i wouldn't worry about it. cops have much more important things to focus on than busting a private user. now if you ordered a lot, they might consider it an attempt to distribute and that might be a concern. however, with the package being at the post office, i couldn't imagine them having a cop waste his time hanging out in a post office every day until someone 'might' show for a package.

obviously if they left the note on your door they did attempt a delivery and you weren't there. in all the experiences i've heard of with cops busting people it was always undercovers attempting to hand-deliver it to a person at their door. i can just about 99.999% guarantee you that you have nothing to worry about.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    umm.. go get your package.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by albino-rhino
    I doubt its a set up... I think cops have bigger fish to catch then again you never know. I personaly wouldn't worry and would pick it up. I'v never heard of it happening to anybody I know but bigmax has. Your call.
    Ho ho, famous last words my friend. The feds have way bigger budget then the states... they have plenty of jail space. They probably have 2 beds for every 1 prisoner so they need more prisoners. Never think you are too small, thats a good way to get yourself in trouble.

industywetrusty is offline Associate Member
    Jus go get your package...You just were not there when they came to your house... its like any package, haha its not like your tryin to recieve coke in the mail...

Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    i'd go in the post office with guns blazing, just in case it's a setup. shoot the first person you see in the face to make an example to the others that you're not messing around. then drop your smoke bomb over the other side of the counter that you learned to make from "the anarchists cookbook" (yes, the book is real and yes, it shows how to make smoke bombs amongst numerous other things).

after smoking out the room, hop the counter and have an employee of the office bring you to your package at gunpoint. if they say they don't know where your package is, shoot them immediately and move onto the next person. don't waste any time with someone playing stupid, just shoot and move on. make sure to shoot them in the chest rather than the head so as to instill terror in the other employees from the screaming. eventually someone will make the effort to get you your package to stop the bloodshed.

after you have your package and hop back over the counter, drop the time-bomb over the counter that you learned to make from your good ole "anarchist cookbook". have it set at a 10 sec delay to give you time to get out but not enough time for the smoke to clear and for them to find out they're about to become meat sandwiches. make sure the explosive will be adequate enough to take out all the witnesses within the building. possibly bring two explosives in case one ends up being insufficient.

this should all have been accomplished within under 2 mins., giving you plenty of time to make your escape. there is obviously a bit more involved here like preventing escape through the back door and alternatives in case cops do happen to show up before you make your escape. however, i think you can take the rest from here. well, hope this helps.
    That was the funniest post I have ever read here, thanks dude, lmao

I just got back from getting my gear from the post office and everything went down with out any problems. Iam still shaking, what a rush, I almost bolted out the door for a second, but DAMM what a rush!

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    Glad everything went down right!

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member

svarturer is offline Senior Member
    hehehe the Cookbook is awsome ! Made alot of those smokebombs when i was younger!

I got a customs letter to a few days ago with detailed info on what i was tryin to get. I called them up and asked them why i couldn't get it he was like duhhhhhhhhhhhh
    So i asked him to resend the pack and that was ok....
    I thought i would least get a fine but no trouble, thats gay

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Glad it all worked out for you bro!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information