Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member

Question Equi-poise question????

Okay I just need to know a little on equi poise, like what is the main use? is it for bulking/cutting/lean and what sorta mg do you run, you know just the most common knowledge?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    You can easily find this by running a search or reading the profile.

Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member
    I read the profile and wasnt satisfied wit what it had to say so im asking personal opinions on the substance.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryano2005
    I read the profile and wasnt satisfied wit what it had to say so im asking personal opinions on the substance.
    Eq is not highly anabolic . You can run very high doses with little to no side effects. I use eq when dieting. I see fantastic results in vascularity and awesome pumps. I am actually taking EQ acetate now and love it. So far I like it better than the long acting ester. As for the dose. I have gone up to 1400mg a week. MAY SOUND HIGH but in fact not. I don't know how many cycles you have taken but it this is your 1st or 2nd I would stick around 600 mgs for 12-15 wks. You have to understand with EQ that you don't see the greatest of results in the first 6wks or so. It is a steroid safe enough to take for a long peroid of time. ie longer than 12wks. Right now I am taking 100mgs of the EQ Acetate each day. Good results.

Thread Information