Thread: Rookie!!!

tony1523 is offline New Member

Rookie!!!

Hello,
    I Just Recently Came Back From Mexico And Purchased One Vial Of Norandren 200.i Am Very New To This So I Need A Little Help.

1) Is This Vial Supposed To Be Half Full?
    2) What Days To I Inject
    3) What Gauge Needle Do I Need

And Any Other Helpful Info I Will Need Before I Proceed With My First Injection
    Thanks Alot

OLDFART0124 is offline Junior Member
    You need to do a lot more research before you start anything....Check out the search feature on this board and the stickies...

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Tony, take some time to look around and run some searches. You can learn the basics from reading the stickies and educational threads (dont forget the rules too).

Welcome to AR..............

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    do yourself and your body A favor and read all the info this site has for newbie's also check out the steroid profile's forum and read up on the aas you have aquired.

Two other good read's would be
    newbie's starter pack by:Kale
    And source's for new member's by:SMAN12B

EKLM is offline New Member
    Yeah I'm new as well man some people are going to come across as a$$ holes, but don't worry about them. I need to do some research of my own myself which I have done already I know a lot but I can still learn more. Anyway, your going to need a 23guage when you start, this I know for sure.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by EKLM
    Yeah I'm new as well man some people are going to come across as a$$ holes, but don't worry about them. I need to do some research of my own myself which I have done already I know a lot but I can still learn more. Anyway, your going to need a 23guage when you start, this I know for sure.
    Why wil he need 23g for sure?

I dont think anybody in the thread was an asshole we all gave sound advice!!

why would you bump up this thread if you had nothing to add?
    working on your post count?

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    I dont know your exact case, but when somebody on this board gives advice the person recieving doesnt WANT to hear- then their automatic assholes.. when people tell you to research yourself first for YOUR OWN GOOD they get mad.. everybody tried to help.. i would calm down a bit..

EKLM is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    Why wil he need 23g for sure?

I dont think anybody in the thread was an asshole we all gave sound advice!!

why would you bump up this thread if you had nothing to add?
    working on your post count?
    First off I was not referring to you or anyone in this column, and some people on here are assholes. I don't really give a f*ck about a post count I just started it will rise I guess. Didn't mean to disrespect anyone because that was certainly not my intentions.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    First off I was not referring to you or anyone in this column, and some people on here are assholes. I don't really give a f*ck about a post count I just started it will rise I guess. Didn't mean to disrespect anyone because that was certainly not my intentions.
    No one was talking about the post count bro.. and my comment was for the general public not you.. but yea i didnt meant disrespect either.. just stating what i thought..

LoneLifter is offline Associate Member
    Hello Tony,

Welcome to AR. Definitely do some more research, not only on your gear but diet as well. After you have done some research you may find yourself taking another trip to mexico!

-LL

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tony1523
    Hello,
    I Just Recently Came Back From Mexico And Purchased One Vial Of Norandren 200.i Am Very New To This So I Need A Little Help.

1) Is This Vial Supposed To Be Half Full?
    2) What Days To I Inject
    3) What Gauge Needle Do I Need

And Any Other Helpful Info I Will Need Before I Proceed With My First Injection
    Thanks Alot
    that funny 1 vial might last you 4 week.... is it a 10ml vial??????? all mex gear are underdose or underfilled!!!! so if it's 10ml you gonna get 9ml out of it!!

post your stat, trainning experience, cycle historie i guest that your first one!!!! result expected!!!! than we gonna help...

Bizz

Thread Information