Biggyb is offline Junior Member

question about gyno

cant pm you yet bino but read your thread about gyno and about fell over. i have a puffy left nipple with a lump and a small lump under the right as well. my last cycle was 10 years ago in college-deca only and a lot of it. im planning my upcoming cycle and came to the realization that i have gyno and wondered if the letro would be effective after such a long period of time. i always thought the puffiness was fat but im 6'4" 210 and the puffiness is still there.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Try posting in his thread if he dosent see this.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Well it is possible to get rid of gyno after that long. But in my readings the longer you wait the harder it is to get rid of it, this has also held true for members here whom I have helped or tried to help. There is absolutely no harm giving it a try imo, especially if you are going to cycle again anways and will probably be using an AI.

As I have discussed with other members, it appears as though the longer you have waited to reverse your gyno the longer it may take to do so. Im not sure if you caught one of the posts I made in my thread but there was a study done with males who had contracted gyno through puberty and had it for a few years. Doctors administered long term doses of tamoxifen (60mg ed) for 18 months and found a reduction on average of 50% (that is total size of the lump found under the nipple).

Since you did your cycle such a long time ago and you were in college at the time I can assume you are probably in your 30's or at least late 20's. By now you are not in your PRIME in terms of ability to recover and reverse condition such as hypertension etc. This is why I suggest you let your doctor know what you are doing when you run such a high dose of letro as it can definitely have an impact on cholesterol etc. Now also bear in mind that your doctor will advise you against this move in most cases but none the less you can go through with it and just be sure you are on top of blood work once a month.

Biggyb is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the reply god i guess it was 15 years ago-im 36 where did the time go. i will check with the doc i recently had blood done and everything is exellent. i am also going to follow the pct protocol in the cycles for newbies section with test cyp=15wks and 6 weeks of winny at the end. i want to deal with this gyno asap though. thanks again

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    No worries, thats why we are here. You sound like you are on top of your health so Im sure you will be fine. You also mentioned PCT so it seems like you dont need much advice in the way of cycling and you are already on your way so Im sure everything will work out fine. Keep me posted on your gyno and lemme know if you have any more questions.

Thread Information