Arrow I am so tired, Why

i am on a deca /test/d-bol cycle. i am in week 6.... i don't know whats rong with me, i am so tired now, i could barly get out of bed in the morning, and i feel so sleepy. i sleep about 9 hours a night, has this happend to anyone befor?

BADASS323 is offline AR'S BAD ATTITUDE
    yes,i dropped the letro i was taking and it went away.

i don't understand, what should i do? so i could have some more energy?

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    I feel this way too while on cycle.

It's terrible for me. I can hardly stay awake during the day and cant sleep well at night.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    i thinkit has something to do with to many red blood cells in ur body do some more research u will find ur ansew something is outa balance just bump the thread some 1 has answered this in another thread already

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I feel the exact same way on 800mg cyp. I thought i was overtraining but, 5 days after lifting, I feel the same. I have no idea man..........

abokeef is offline Associate Member
    I felt the same,but cofee helped me. Try to drink cofee after ur breakfast. Eat an avocado 30 min befor ur workout. It might help as it did to me.

Of course stimulants are going to work but, i choose to stay away from em most of the time.

abokeef is offline Associate Member
    Well, I think a cup of cofee a day won't hurt. at least till the tiredness go away.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmotorcycle
    i am on a deca/test/d-bol cycle. i am in week 6.... i don't know whats rong with me, i am so tired now, i could barly get out of bed in the morning, and i feel so sleepy. i sleep about 9 hours a night, has this happend to anyone befor?

man, i get so damn tired when im on cycle. that happens every single time i take gear. although i admit, i didn't notice it on my first and second cycles

industywetrusty is offline Associate Member
    Well I could sit here and tell you I feel the same way but, find some reasearch and get facts about it

Quote Originally Posted by michaelmotorcycle
    i don't understand, what should i do? so i could have some more energy?

im not sure there is much you can do other than stop taking your cycle.

love 2 lift is offline Associate Member
    I don't really get that tired "On"<currently sust 250/ eq 200 every 3 days>, but I have a different type of job probably than most of you. I work shift work one week 7am-7pm and the next 7pm - 7am<I work out before work, luckily my gym is open 24 hours>. I also cut grass as a side job. I grab little naps here and there, which help me keep my energy up just fine. Maybe I just am tired all the time and have just come to deal with it! LOL

industywetrusty is offline Associate Member
    I will ask my mother haha she has been geting me alot of information about different things because she works in a lab and is in close contact with drs. I did a search online but of couse it jus talked about Barry Bonds no matter what I typed about jucing and other such words haha

i think it depends on the individual and how they react to gear. but from my personal experience and what ive heard from my bros (as in the ones i drink beer with on the weekends) gear does infact make a man very tired all the time. which can be even worse when you cant sleep while on

playboii is offline Senior Member
    Rumors has it that d-bols makes you tired...not a fact but I've seen some members here report that they get tired on d-bols..Im on letro now dont find any signs of being tired being that I am a sleepy head as it is lol.

one8nine is offline Banned
    i get really tired to i always just guessed it was from your body growing and changing at a faster rate and having to process more calories and protein into muscle as part of itself.. if that makes sense but i just made that up in my head haha

I try sleeping but the damn tren back sweats wake me up =( I wake up with my shirt DRENCHED

Quote Originally Posted by playboii
    I try sleeping but the damn tren back sweats wake me up =( I wake up with my shirt DRENCHED

haha, believe me bro, ive been there. night sweats are the worst. ive sweated so much that it felt like someone sprayed me with a hose in my sleep. makes it even harder to fall asleep when you're so uncomfortable

LMFAO! jesus christ...even with AC on?

I have to have my fan pointed directly at me at night. On high.

lol I used to do that and wake up with sore throats every morning because I sleep with my mouth open =\

YEA! That has been happening to me! I was like WTF? Damn, i knew it lol. that sucks.

lol yup

Quote Originally Posted by playboii
    LMFAO! jesus christ...even with AC on?

yea bro. even ac on, fan pointed directly at me and no blankets... il still sweat like a snowman in hell

damn I guess i'll be awaiting a very sweaty summer this is only my 3rd week into the cycle =(

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    It can be alot of different things, i normally feel this if i put on alot of weight fast and start to pull back on my cardio,
    also if you have been on AAS for a long time certain AAS increase the RBC and this can also make you feel lethargic if you have to many and its at a high level.

thanks everyone

macktownmac is offline Associate Member
    Im doing
    Tren /Prop/T3/B12.

It's brutal, i just woke up 2mins ago passed out on my desk at work. Good thing I have my own office with a door.. I cant be falling asleep like this...

I did some reading around here, some people also are linking this to a strong Insulin response. Ill have to give that a shot, im going to ristrict my carbs for one day and see if i still get sleepy

T-3 and coffee, it'll knock the fatigue right out!!!

JayRN is offline New Member
    In regaurd to your fatigue, I experienced the same thing for about 8 months just recently. I work in the medical field and have access to the blood lab through a friend. I found that my Hgb/Hmt or blood cell count was above normal. Most all AAS will promote Red cell growth, that is the number of red cells. At the time I was on deca /test. I did some research and found that deca is most effective for red cell growth. I laid of the deca for a while and began to feel better.........Just a thought. I am new to this site this will be my second post. Hope this helps.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    double esspresso with vanilla syrup always gets me going just go to starbucks and say "dopio esspresso with 3 pumps of vanilla" you will be addicted instantaneously

macktownmac is offline Associate Member
    i like to stay away from coffe, but the way things are starting to look, i might have no choice

pdog80 is offline Banned
    I know what your talking about playboii, I too wake up in the middle of the night with my shirt all soaked in sweat from tren . Not the best feeling in the world. Anyways, I think just about everyone gets tired and sleepy while on cycle, I know I sure as hell do. You just gotta suck it up and push through it, cuz it's only temporary.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Thats all a combination of BP and RBC....remember the high RBC will make your hematocrit thick and will make the heart work harder to pump blood.That with weight gain and higher water retention will add up to abnormal feeling of health....this is why blood work is stressed few weeks after pct.

Thread Information