Thread: gear vacation

JAYROD is offline Senior Member

gear vacation

i'm going on a trip in 2 weeks and i'm needing some help on how to bring my gear safely with me on a plane. so far what i've come up with is to pre-load my syringes, put them in my suitecase and let my girlfriend carry the pins in her purse. any suggestions and who's done this before and how did you do it? thanks for any help bro's.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    You are going from oklahoma to where.

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    i am thinking about the same thing as i'm going on vacatoin in 6 weeks....problem with your plan is having the pins in your girlfriends purse... they will see them and you are not allowed to carry needles on a plane unless for medical purposes...I am most likely going to ship to my destination...if you're ballzy enough to bring them on a plane why not just put the pins in another bag and check it

Kravman is offline Junior Member
    you can't bring needles into an airplane. buy the needles wherever you go.

Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    You are going from oklahoma to where.
    going from oklahoma city to vegas. never been and i can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Kravman
    you can't bring needles into an airplane. buy the needles wherever you go.
    that's a good idea bro but i don't know the laws in nevada as far as syringes and needles. i'll do some research. thanks.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYROD
    that's a good idea bro but i don't know the laws in nevada as far as syringes and needles. i'll do some research. thanks.
    everything is legal in vegas

playboii is offline Senior Member
    What i've read b4 is people putting the vials in shampoo bottles..I think thats the Safest method of them all..and I would buy syringes wherever you go I would not bring them on the plain...Dont want to get caught like Chris cormier did lol

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    pre load yoour syringes with what you need...do not take a chance bring vials even though it is a domestic flight you can still get searched...just place the syringes in various places in you lugage, not your carry on or girls purse...wrap them inn your underware or something and the do the same with the pins....it is really simple, plus it is a domestic flight so customs is not an issue...but it is better to scatter them around i f they only find one or two your fine anyway.....hope this helps...

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's what I did when I went ot the Dominican,

I took extra EQ before I left. i should have done the same with my test. If you are using a long ester, you should shoot before you go.

I didnt want to do this either, so i bought a sterile vial, and printed out a fake insulin label on a label maker and put it on the vial. Then I injected a weeks worth of test into the vial and put it in a slin kit with pins, a cheap blood-sugar tester, and an icepack. And of cource, I put this in my CHECKED luggage. If they did happen to ope it up, they just thought whoever owned the suitcase was diabetic.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO HIDE ANYTHING.

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5

I took extra EQ before I left. i should have done the same with my test. If you are using a long ester, you should shoot before you go.

I didnt want to do this either, so i bought a sterile vial, and printed out a fake insulin label on a label maker and put it on the vial. Then I injected a weeks worth of test into the vial and put it in a slin kit with pins, a cheap blood-sugar tester, and an icepack. And of cource, I put this in my CHECKED luggage. If they did happen to ope it up, they just thought whoever owned the suitcase was diabetic.

Nice. Awesome idea. I wouldn't have thought of that.

Heres a pic of what the vial looked like with the fake label. finding a label was the hardest part. I think I used google image search.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gear vacation-dsc04304.jpg  

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    lololol..Damn that is awesome.. definitely good enough to pass.

industywetrusty is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYROD
    i'm going on a trip in 2 weeks and i'm needing some help on how to bring my gear safely with me on a plane. so far what i've come up with is to pre-load my syringes, put them in my suitecase and let my girlfriend carry the pins in her purse. any suggestions and who's done this before and how did you do it? thanks for any help bro's.
    Do not let your girl put them in her purse, once that $hit goes under the x-ray machine before for you board, they will be found... my roommate packed the test and needles in his suitcase and they did a random search, they only took the needles, dont forget for somepeople juiceing is legal because of low test levels, I wouldnt pre load, because then you might loose both.. I would jus put the needles in a place near the juice, like my roommate did...

very good idea. thanks bro.

peump is offline Senior Member
    you could mail it to yourself.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member

The only problem with this is that it is illegal in the U.S. to falsely label medicine/drugs. But it would probably fool 99% of the people searching.

Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    The only problem with this is that it is illegal in the U.S. to falsely label medicine/drugs. But it would probably fool 99% of the people searching.
    I know. I have to admit I was nervous as hell doing that, especially since my girl didn't know I was on cycle during the vacation, but those are pretty good odds.

99% of people searching either won't care wht it is, or they will believe it is insulin .

Add those odds to the odds that your bad will even be searched in the first place and you're pretty much home free. I just made sure I used every drop while we were there, and I threw the vial away before we got on our return flight.

I would also throw some Slin pins in the kit also, since anyon who knows about diabetis knows you can;t inject it with 1.5" pins. I actually put a vial of B-12 int he kit also with both types of pins.

Thread Information