Thread: Gyno issue

thedoctordavo is offline Junior Member

Question Gyno issue

Ok I seem to have a bit of gyno development. It's pretty much always been there (since I was about 13), I've always figured it was just because I was too fat but now over the last 8 months I've dropped down from 248lbs to 202lbs and according to the calipers have gone from 37%bf to 18%bf. The issue is my "man boobs" are still the exact same size. I've lost ALOT of fat everywhere else and can see the outline of my top 4 ab's, but still have the "man boobs". I was thinking about using Letro does anyone think this would help me?

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    If gyno has already developed my friend the only solution is to remove it by surgery, Letro, Nolvadex and Arimidex are ONLY to reduce or prohibit the formation, but once it's formed it's there. sorry bro. sounds like great results by the way.

thedoctordavo is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the reply smoke. Yeah I was kinda afraid of that... as hoping I wouldn't have to go under the knife for it.

And thanks for the kind words on my progress, still have about 8-10% left though but slowly getting there day by day.

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    Don't be worried about surgery just do your homework and find a doctor that has done previous work on bodybuilders. They are going to make sure your Pecs come out looking as they should. A friend of mine had it done and the doctor did a really good job. Never had gyno myself but he said the surgery was really life changing for him. He was so insecure he would wear a wife beater under everything. I'd check out the surgery. That fatty tissue isnt going anywhere without it.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by thedoctordavo
    Ok I seem to have a bit of gyno development. It's pretty much always been there (since I was about 13), I've always figured it was just because I was too fat but now over the last 8 months I've dropped down from 248lbs to 202lbs and according to the calipers have gone from 37%bf to 18%bf. The issue is my "man boobs" are still the exact same size. I've lost ALOT of fat everywhere else and can see the outline of my top 4 ab's, but still have the "man boobs". I was thinking about using Letro does anyone think this would help me?
    Try reading this thread All you need to know about gyno By: C bino

I think that might help ya out .

Good luck

Thread Information