Thread: how to mix hcg?

one8nine is offline Banned

how to mix hcg?

i see you need to mix a powder and a liquid but what do you use to mix? i assume a sterile vial but how to get a powder into a vial? do they come without stoppers that you can add stoppers after you put everything in there?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine
    i see you need to mix a powder and a liquid but what do you use to mix? i assume a sterile vial but how to get a powder into a vial? do they come without stoppers that you can add stoppers after you put everything in there?
    You shouldn't have to move any powder. The powder should come in a vial or an amp and it should have an amp with sterile solvent with it. You could use that but I prefer to get a separate bottle of bacteriostatic water and add that to it. To mix it, you lightly squirt water into the hcg vial or amp and gently swirl it around. From there, depending upon the iu's in your kit and how much that you're planning on using, you can either transfer the blend into a sterile vial (if the hcg doesn't already come in it) or just fill up a couple preloading pins and keep them in the fridge.

Thread Information