quaker48 is offline Associate Member

how should t-bol be ran for the 1st time?

just wondering what mg this should be ran at if never used before. I have seen past post that say 60mgs would this be good? alos is 4 weeks plenty in length? plan on useing it to jump start my test/deca cycle.

dangeroussafety is offline Junior Member
    im planning on starting at 50 mg's a week for 6 weeks to jumpstart my test E cycle...i may bump it up to 60 mg's as the cycle runs its course...but they say it takes a little while to notice gains...longer than dbol ...so i would go 5 weeks at least bro

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    50mgs of Tbol for 4-6 weeks should be more than enough. Try starting at a lower dose, and bump it up if needed. I'd start with 30-40, and bump it up if the effects are not felt.

Steroider is offline Associate Member
    guess the answer of this question should be split them to 3-4 doses/ 5-6 houres/day

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    50mgs of Tbol for 4-6 weeks should be more than enough. Try starting at a lower dose, and bump it up if needed. I'd start with 30-40, and bump it up if the effects are not felt.
    50mg Is an excellent starting dose IMO, broken down over the day you should get good results, and as C says, bump it as needed. I personally love tbol(if it was minus the headaches, I would label it my favorite AAS.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    like said above: 50 mg for 4-6 weeks would be a great starting dose.. i loved it..

Thread Information