STILUNEEK is offline Junior Member

Question Delt A Little Red

I Did 1 Cc Of Eq In My Delt On Friday It Was My First Delt Shot I Used A 23g 1inch Needle It Was Sore On Saturday And Sunday But Today Its Alot Less Sore But I Noticed Some Small Areas Of My Skin Is A Light Red Color The Redness Is At The Bottom Of Delt And A Little Towards My Bicep I Touched It It Feels Warm Can This Be An Infection Or Because Its A Virgin Muscle I Wiped The Vial And My DELT With Alcohol Swabs As I Always Do And I Aspirated Can Someone Help Me Please...thanks...
    Last edited by STILUNEEK; 06-12-2006 at 03:26 PM.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by STILUNEEK
    I Did 1 Cc Of Eq In My Delt On Friday It Was My First Delt Shot I Used A 23g 1inch Needle It Was Sore On Saturday And Sunday But Today Its Alot Less Sore But I Noticed Some Small Areas Of My Skin Is A Light Red Color The Redness Is At The Bottom Of Delt And A Little Towards My Bicep I Touched It It Feels Warm Can This Be An Infection Or Because Its A Virgin Muscle I Wiped The Vial And My Arm With Alcohol Swabs As I Always Do And I Aspirated Can Someone Help Me Please...thanks...

should be ok. might just be reaction from it being the first time u inected into your delt..would just keep your eye on it. if it doesnt get better in the next day or 2 you may want to see a doc.

STILUNEEK is offline Junior Member
    If It Is Infected Would It Be More Sore

Thread Information