nextphase is offline New Member

last cycle was over 12 years ago

I have been back in the gym working and dieting extremely well, and losing weight and getting stronger at the same time. I use work out alot from the age of 15 to 23. Did a cycle of sus at 22 and 23.

Now I'm getting back into the game and am determined to see results.

I have already gotten advise from this board that I may be using gear a bit prematurely. But I'm doing it anyway.

A friend recommended doing winny. I have 60 1cc amps that I was told to take monday through friday and take off sat and sun. The cycle will last me 12 weeks. Does this sound like a solid plan?

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Winny only cycle's suck ass!!

All cycle's should have A test base!!

And try hiting the search button at the top right hand corner of the page type in winny only cycle's see where that get's you.

my friend told me that since my receptors are so clean, that I should see good results for the first 3 to 4 weeks. He did mention adding anavar down the road.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I would suggest reading this thread newbie's starter pack by: Kale

Check it out it should help.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    winny for 12 weeks? Did you want a liver transplant or...........

and why mon-through fri with weekends off? So you can feel like crap on the weekends from having no hormone levels? This isnt like GH dude. Not a good thing. Better to go EOD than taking 2 days off. Actually better yet, if you have enough for 12 weeks just do it ED and not more than 6 weeks, IMO though 8 might be possible. Like the other memeber said test should be in every cycle, even cutting cycles, so if this is a bulker than get some test asap, otherwise you may want to consider drinking the winny since oral administration works better for reducing SHBG.
    Peace. good luck!

drink the amp instead of injecting?
    Never heard of that before

one8nine is offline Banned
    only with winny

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    That is definitely a strange cycle to start back with... Why only the Win? Is that the only compound you have access to? If so I would hold off and wait until you can get some Test. Save the Winny for a bridge into another cycle...Run some Test with some Dbol for 8 weeks then bridge into some Winny and clen for 4 weeks... You mentioned you just started back and have been going good on your diet etc. I think you'll be very disappointed with the results of running that Winny unless you are at a respectable BF%.... Some powerlifters I know swear by it when running it with their test for strength but I have never tried that. I only ran it when I was pretty low BF wise.

EKLM is offline New Member
    Hey can anyone tell me how I can post my own messages

Thread Information