sweehustletd is offline New Member

Has Ne One Heard Of The Brand Tokyo

Sup Fellaws Jus Wanna Ask A Few ? Have U All Heard Of The Brand Tokyo I Went To Mexicotoday When We Got There We Asked For Qv Deca No One Had It So We Picked Up 10ml Of Tokyo Test 100 For 15 Bucks That Was Alil Odd But Whatever The Chick At The Phar. Said They Wouldnt Have Any More Animal Power Or Qv Just The Tokyo So What Do U All Think Is There Ne Other Brands From Mex I Should Look For And Also The Price Of Clen Went Up From 4 To 8 Bucks For50 Pills

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    it's a fair quality product. post a picture for further assurance.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Stuff is OK at best-but for a while that may be all you can get south of the border

It Was Wrapped In Seranwrap Looked Kinda Fake What Are Other Good Brands And How Would I Get Good Stuff From Mex I Only Live A Few Mins Away

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Well, there really isn't much left down there in the way of vet companies, most of 'em got taken down last year. Is it spelled exactly like you said or with some extra T's and K's?

With Extra T's And K's What Else Can I Get Like From Pharmacys And What About Supertest Is That Good

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    i have the book "Anabolics 2006" and it says that Ttokkyo ceased operations a long time ago, and not to but any of their products.

is this incorrect???

Well It Was There But It Looked Fake Im Not Gonna Fuk Wit It But What Other Stuff Can I Get That Would Be A Good Grade To Get From There

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Someone's CAPS LOCK is broken.

Take that off, it won't allow u to type in all caps and it makes it very hard to read.

~SC~

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiac666
    i have the book "Anabolics 2006" and it says that Ttokkyo ceased operations a long time ago, and not to but any of their products.

is this incorrect???
    That's what I thought?? I thought the owners got taken down and production has been over for a year or two. There may be some old batches still floating around but I kinda doubt it. Besides that, when they first came out it was a quality product and IMO as time went buy it became more and more underdosed or just out right junk.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    ttokkyo did go down and they were saying up to a littel while ago that it was still possible to catch some of the last stuff made. i think most of it is gone as of now but i do beleive i remember hearing that it may be coming back

Thread Information