What's up fellas? I haven't been on the boards for a while so it's good to be back! Due to some life circumstances I stopped lifting for a while and let my diet go to hell. I've been lifting again for about three months now and I've gained pretty much all my weight back and I'm stronger now than I was before this hiatus (when off cycle). I've been very dedicated these last few months and I wanted to try making gains w/out ANY supps except protein, which is something I've never done. I've always atleast taken creatine. Anyway, because I was working back up to an original size the gains came fairly fast and I've definetely been content with my natural (re)gains up to this point. I feel like I've plateaued at this point, so here's for my question!.......
Does the concept of muscle memory hold true when regaining muscle mass naturally after having reached that size while juicing?
BTW, I'm currently 6'2'' 215 lbs and completely free of any supps. However, I do have some things coming, but wanted to deal with that on a different thread. Anyway, let me know what you guys think.....good to be back once again! Nothin but love for my AR boys!