Thread: yo!!!!!!!

Stefinoplex is offline Junior Member

yo!!!!!!!

yo,str8 up...I cant really feel my pinga or ''phalice'' Im feeling impotent and w/really know no sex drive whatso ever!!! Im on my 2 cycle -2nd month of:500mgs of deca and 500mgs of test! I think I ****ed up cus I didnt wait long enough for my own test levels to come b4 starting this cycle,AND I TOOK NO PCT!!!! SO...basically the deca really crippled me (my own fault no less) I know...Im a fukin dumbass but NOw My real concern is: Is this a temporary thing until I finish this cycle and my own test recuperates or am I doomed forever!!!??? I stopped taking the deca ( I dont want that shit still roaming in my system any longer) I have nolvadex for after and Im taking teretris tribulus and as far as my gains-Im not getting a whole lot bigger for the reasons stated above. so should I even continue the test or am I doing more harm than good prolonging my own LH levels to reform!! IM trying to see if I could get my hands on hcg but that shit is pretty expense ----I heard that shit drops ur balls on the spot w/e.I know Im an asshole but live and learn...

Jsik98 is offline Member
    I doubt you have any permanent problems. You're body will most likely return to normal in due time. What I would do, is stop this cycle, run a full pct, and save the rest of the juice for your next cycle. If you're not making gains then obviously you're wasting your money. If you set on finishing this cycle, then I'd off set the ratio of deca to test more in the favor of test. Maybe 600mgs test and 400mgs deca as deca is very suppressive and it's usually reccomended to run test higher than deca.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    get off the gear.. run pct and with some trib and zma.. you will be ok.. just give it time.. AAS is no joke.. running back to back cycles will only lead to problems with your health/body.. what are your stats anyway?

END-RAGE is offline Associate Member
    how were ur gains after doing a cycle without PCT

Stefinoplex is offline Junior Member
    I fukin crashed dude!!!! but like It took a while before crashed bieng that its half life stays in u for a bit ....I kept appr.10 to 12lbs....which kinda sucked but now I have bigger fish to fry my first cycle was pure testosterone rush test=1250mgs of just test>

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    wow...

that's all i can say

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefinoplex
    I fukin crashed dude!!!! but like It took a while before crashed bieng that its half life stays in u for a bit ....I kept appr.10 to 12lbs....which kinda sucked but now I have bigger fish to fry my first cycle was pure testosterone rush test=1250mgs of just test>

..Why in the hell would anyone run over a gram of test per week for their first cycle?.....and then cap it off with no PCT????
    ...and then run equal amount of test and deca for your second cycle?.....I agree with Nark.....

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    Some people's ignorance will never cease to amaze me!

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davedizzle
    Some people's ignorance will never cease to amaze me!
    Call it what you want, people want to get huge quick, so they think taking more is better, thats why everone says do your fvckin research...But you want to know some people wont listen anyway ...

Thread Information