Thread: test E sides

euclid is offline New Member

test E sides

hey guys, i was thinking of doing test E for 12 weeks. this will be my first cycle. i was going to start at like 300 for the first couple weeks and then build up to 500 and then back down before i quit (250/mg/ml). gonna do clomid for the pct. I had a few questions about side effects though.

whats the best way to avoid stretch marks besides not doing roids and not growing too quick. how do you keep yourself from growing too fast? are there creams or tipcals you can put on? also, on a simple cycle like this can i count on my voice getting deeper at all? i am a singer and i like my voice where it is, so id want to know if there was going to be a big change or something very small and not really noticable. and what about acne? is that pretty common or it just depends on who you are?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Stats please? Training experience?
    No need to fluctuate the dose on the cycle, keep it steady at 500mg,

STATS:
    185 lbs
    6% BF
    24 yrs old

EXP:
    3 yrs working out
    bulking diet from diet forum

why not build up to it? ive read that on other sites and knew a personal trainer with a degree who said the same thing. he had almost no sides from his cycle and still got awesome results. also, what about the acne, stretch marks and voice deepening?

oh also,
    i run the clomid 14 days after my last administration but how long should i run it for and what dosage would you recommend? and the same for nolva?

i would get a hard on if i grew fast enough to get stretch marks...i never get them. i think if u did 500mg/wk for 12 weeks u would not get stretch marks i dont think cuz its kind of a low dose...well about average dose i guess. as far as u being a singer and stuff thatsd funny never heard that before, but i dont think it would affect it but it all depends on ur genetics and how ur gonna react to stuff. same thing with the acne. are u prone to acne naturally or did u have weird voice changes when u hit pub?

xxxJUICExxx is offline Junior Member
    honestly i doubt ull get 2 caught-up with stretch marks....if it gets to a point where its extremely nticeable, and nasty , Vitamin E0oil and/or Cocoa Butter should do the trick.....

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    You should run PCT(100mgs clomid or 20-40mgs Nolva-ed) until you are confident that natrual testosterone production is back to normal, dont set a time limit on it.

Testosterone will cause acne if you are prone, if not dont worry. As for voice depening and strechmarks, pretty unlikely IMO.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by euclid
    STATS:
    185 lbs
    6% BF
    24 yrs old

EXP:
    3 yrs working out
    bulking diet from diet forum

why not build up to it? ive read that on other sites and knew a personal trainer with a degree who said the same thing. he had almost no sides from his cycle and still got awesome results. also, what about the acne, stretch marks and voice deepening?
    why build up?.your test levels need to be up and stable that way less sides also if you do not frontload test your levels will rise slowly anyway without the taper.

s14358g is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    You should run PCT(100mgs clomid or 20-40mgs Nolva-ed) until you are confident that natrual testosterone production is back to normal, dont set a time limit on it.

Testosterone will cause acne if you are prone, if not dont worry. As for voice depening and strechmarks, pretty unlikely IMO.
    I always run clomid AND Nolva and also throw in clen after using test for PCT. Like others have said start at 500mg a week. The E will allow the test to be released slowly. I am currently on a cycle where I am using 1000mg and I am not nor ever have grown so fast that I have produced stretch marks. If you run a strong PCT you will keep most of your gains and won't have to worry about that anyways.

Like I tell everyone else READ, READ, READ, before you do this. Good luck bro.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    u have to understand if u use a mg of 300 first couple weeks say 4 then bump up the dosage u wont even notice the extra tes for another 4 weeks at best takes like 6 to 8 weeks for the enth to kick in bro keep dosage the same (for more then 1 reason)

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    go into the AR spa forum and look for stretch mark threads. usually coco butter prevents supposedly. i would just rub it on your shoulder, bis nand upper thigh, and hip.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    hey guys, i was thinking of doing test E for 12 weeks. this will be my first cycle. i was going to start at like 300 for the first couple weeks and then build up to 500 and then back down before i quit (250/mg/ml). gonna do clomid for the pct. I had a few questions about side effects though.

whats the best way to avoid stretch marks besides not doing roids and not growing too quick. how do you keep yourself from growing too fast? are there creams or tipcals you can put on? also, on a simple cycle like this can i count on my voice getting deeper at all? i am a singer and i like my voice where it is, so id want to know if there was going to be a big change or something very small and not really noticable. and what about acne? is that pretty common or it just depends on who you are?

My voice never got deeper and Ive heard many other members say the same thing. Your probably not going to have to worry about stretch marks at this point. Like Marcus said dont vary the dose. 500mgs/week straight through.

I would do Monday 250 and Thursday 250 throughout. I have done the diamond pattern before....... where u taper up and then taper down. Much better to just run it 500 a week all the way through. If you are not comfortable with that for you first time just run 250 a week! But some will say that if you don't run at least 500 don't waste your time. I am not from that school of thought.....

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Do not pyramid your dosage, that is where the nasty effects come along. Just keep it a constant 500mg for 12 weeks, if necessary, POSSIBLY bump it up to 750 weeks 8-12.

thanks guys, i really appreciate the advice. i wont pyramid the cycle for all those reasons. as far as acne i had acne when i was younger, it wasnt really that bad but i still took acutain to get rid of it. obviously since then i havent had a problem with it. so does this mean that when i use im gonna get that same acne back from my younger days? that would be a drag!

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    so does this mean that when i use im gonna get that same acne back from my younger days? that would be a drag!
    That could happen, there is no way to know b4 you try...

There are some milder androgens than test though, which is less an offender in promoting acne, if youre prone.

what are some experiences of guys who had acne when they were younger. did it come back for you guys? was it as bad?

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    I didn't get any acne till I came off actually. It wasn't that bad though. Just a lil on my shoulders.

Thread Information