RAF3070 is offline Associate Member

Aspirated = Drew Blood!!

Went into the glutes, aspirated ( as usual ) and there was no suction, the syringe started filling up with blood, withdrew the needle and extracted all the blood back into the empty amp, keeping all my gear just about, changed needle for a new one and went in a cpl of inches down from the previous site, succesful!!

Now my question, after ejecting all the blood and keeping just about all my gear, there was a few big-ish droplets of blood i was unable to get rid of mixed in with the oil (was using Sust), i thought these might of been harmless so i just left them in while i administerd the rest of the juice, was this ok ?

Thx.

Homeguard is offline Associate Member
    I am no heamatologist bro' but its your blood, and I see no prob injecting it back into yourself. IMO.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ...As was stated above..it's yours......put it back...

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RAF3070
    Went into the glutes, aspirated ( as usual ) and there was no suction, the syringe started filling up with blood, withdrew the needle and extracted all the blood back into the empty amp, keeping all my gear just about, changed needle for a new one and went in a cpl of inches down from the previous site, succesful!!

Now my question, after ejecting all the blood and keeping just about all my gear, there was a few big-ish droplets of blood i was unable to get rid of mixed in with the oil (was using Sust), i thought these might of been harmless so i just left them in while i administerd the rest of the juice, was this ok ?

Thx.
    Well to all the people that say they dont aspirate when they do glutes because their are not a lot of veins, HERE YA GO, Read a thread a couple of days ago, about a trainer telling someone the dont have to aspirate the glutes !!! Well if the odds are one in a hundred, why take the risk it takes all of two seconds, its happend to me three times in the glutes, and a little of your own blood wont hurt you....Peace

RAF3070 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    ...As was stated above..it's yours......put it back...

AG
    Can i drink my blood i put back into the amp then? only jkin.

Exactly Stuball, ive only ever used my glutes, this must be nearly my 50th injection (who`s counting) and this is the 1st time ive encounterd a problem, i very rarely get to see any blood but it just shows, aspirating takes a cpl of seconds to do, i cant believe some ppl dont bother.

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RAF3070
    Can i drink my blood i put back into the amp then? only jkin.

Exactly Stuball, ive only ever used my glutes, this must be nearly my 50th injection (who`s counting) and this is the 1st time ive encounterd a problem, i very rarely get to see any blood but it just shows, aspirating takes a cpl of seconds to do, i cant believe some ppl dont bother.
    I think on my fist cycle third injection it happened, scared the sh!t out of me, a lot of guys i know never aspirate , another thing is the glutes is a tricky place the aspirate when your a big guy or newbie, i remember being a shaky mess the first month of my cycle, that pin was all over the place ...Now i ljust started doing delts, love it..

BigSwol is offline Associate Member
    Im with ya bro, take the time to aspirate that shazz. My bro dosen't, and hit a vein twice. The first time he called me freakin out, "I don't know what happend....I was all dizzey, and couldn't stop coughin, I could even taste the shit". I told him, how to aspirate but he still managed to tag it again. He survived, but why go through all that. Yeah it sucks trying to reach around and do it to yourself but look at the circumstances.

BigSwol

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    i learned my lesson once. always aspirate .

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYROD
    i learned my lesson once. always aspirate.
    you had some issue from injecting in a vein? i did it once and i realized it only after a few minutes, cause i felt really dizzy
    Since then i allways aspirate

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    Same things happened to me a couple of times. I did the same thing, squeezed out as much blood as I could, changed the PIN and all was good. You wanna talk about bad shots, when I was in the hospital waiting to have hernnia surgery a nurse came in and gave me a shot in my stomach with an IM syringe..Now that freaking hurt.

Thread Information