restless1 is offline Associate Member

sustanon,eq and tren a.

im planning my next cycle and was wondering has anyone ran eq along with tren a. and what the results were........ive really gotten partial to tren and want to keep it in cycle...........im also running sus at 750 mg a week

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    I'm not that big of a fan of EQ. The mgs are a pain in the ass because they are pretty low compared to just running some decca. The fewer amount of shots I have to subject my body to the better.

restless1 is offline Associate Member
    my eq is 200 mgs but what im trying to find out is............is eq and tren a. along with sustanon a good combination

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    Someone told me it was not a good idea b/c they bind to the same receptor, but im on both right now including test e and I amm enjoying it thouroghly. My tren is enth not ace.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DDDNTZ
    Someone told me it was not a good idea b/c they bind to the same receptor
    What receptor? The AR receptor? It's supposed to bind to that receptor, just like ALL AAS are supposed to. EQ and tren together can raise BP with too high of a dose of either. However, I think you'd have more an issue with the tren then you would the EQ, in reference to BP related sides. IMHO, EQ, tren and test are a very good combo. However, I wouldn't reccommend this cycle to a newbie. Too many compounds for a novice user, IMO. However, if your not a 'virgin' to EQ and tren then I would use them in combo with some kind of test. I like test enth, but Sust would also work. Just make sure you're shooting both the sust and the tren at least EOD, preferably, ED would be optimal at keeping blood levels more stable leading to less sides. Please make sure you're also taking the proper ancillaries such as nolva, B6, etc...

How long are you planning on running the cycle? What does it look like in reference to dosage?

Thread Information