Jsik98 is offline Member

100 tbols enough?

I have 100 tbols on the way and now I'm thinking that may not be enough for a cycle. Let's say I ran it at 40mg's, then they would last only 25 days. I was thinking of running it for atleast a month. This will be my first time using tbol, you guys think I'll get results with 30mg's/day?

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I think you should hold on to it until you can put together A full cycle with some test in it. JMHO

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    I have 100 tbols on the way and now I'm thinking that may not be enough for a cycle. Let's say I ran it at 40mg's, then they would last only 25 days. I was thinking of running it for atleast a month. This will be my first time using tbol, you guys think I'll get results with 30mg's/day?
    What's the mg rating on those tbol tabs/caps? I've never ran tbol, so I can't comment on the experience, but I do know that 40mg would be the minimum to run. I've seen it ran upwards to 80mg ED, but I think that could be a bit overkill. Personally, if I was to run it, I wouldn't run anything LESS the 40mg ED. I think it's possible to get results at that dose, but your diet better be in check, and you'd better have some kind of test in there too.

What does your entire cycle look like? You're not runnig Tbol by itself are you?

lifthard2005 is offline Associate Member
    you can try 40mg for 25 days bro, but honestly 200 tabs would do you better and run them at 60mg ed.

im currently on prop/tren /tbol and this cycle is unreal. i am solid like a rock, vascular, and my pumps are unreal.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    No way dude!!!! That's exactly what I'm about to run! I was thinking 100mg prop/day, 75mg tren /day, and 30mgs tbol/day. I absolutely LOVE tren, and prop is prop (I think there's a shared love for prop for people who know what's up!!) and I've heard nothing but good things about tbol, so I'm pretty excited about this cycle! How are you running yours?

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    What's the mg rating on those tbol tabs/caps?
    they're 10 mgs

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    they're 10 mgs
    well then do the math...
    you have 100, 10mg tbol tabs= 1,000mg or 1g. of tbol
    you want to run 30mg ED for 25 days=30x25= 750mg total

so then if you wanted to run 40mg for 25 days that'd look like...=40x25=1,000mg or 1g.

so with what you have you could run 40mg for 25 days and use all you've got. Or you could run 30mg for 33.3 days. (1000/30=33.3)

so figure it out bro. I think that 4 weeks might be a bit short with the tbol, I'd go for 5-6 personally. Haven't seen too many people using it for 4, but anything can be done.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Try getting some more tbol.. you will be happy you did bro..

I ran 50mg and it was perfect.. never experienced 40 mg but im sure it would be OK..

Jsik98 is offline Member
    okay, looks like I'll get another hundred...Only 84 euros anyway!!

you wont be upset you did...

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    why does everyone say you have to get test? you dont HAVE to get test people have run tbol alone and have had a swift recovery from pct search for tbol only cycles ive heard nothing but good things

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    why does everyone say you have to get test? you dont HAVE to get test people have run tbol alone and have had a swift recovery from pct search for tbol only cycles ive heard nothing but good things
    I know the answer.. parrots for the most part lol.. you can run a tbol cycle alone.. maybe with test it will be a more potent combination, but tbol alone would work well..

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    I know the answer.. parrots for the most part lol.. you can run a tbol cycle alone.. maybe with test it will be a more potent combination, but tbol alone would work well..
    exactly..if someone wants some quality pounds of lbm along with their bulking or cutting diet and hard training tbol would be an ideal drug with a swift recovery...its goal dependent someone to do a lean bulk could do test/eq/tbol goal dependent.....should we erase/eliminate the parrots or correct them.....hmmmmmm

remember that movie eraser that arnold was in hahaha well call him to help

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    I think you should hold on to it until you can put together A full cycle with some test in it. JMHO
    Hey Ninja, are those gold chains around you neck?

lifthard2005 is offline Associate Member
    No way dude!!!! That's exactly what I'm about to run! I was thinking 100mg prop/day, 75mg tren/day, and 30mgs tbol/day. I absolutely LOVE tren, and prop is prop (I think there's a shared love for prop for people who know what's up!!) and I've heard nothing but good things about tbol, so I'm pretty excited about this cycle! How are you running yours?

I am running:

wk 1-5 prop @ 150mg eod
    wk 1-5 tren a @ 100mg eod
    wk 1-4 tbol @ 80mg ed

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifthard2005
    I am running:

wk 1-5 prop @ 150mg eod
    wk 1-5 tren a @ 100mg eod
    wk 1-4 tbol @ 80mg ed
    what are your stats bro?

Thread Information