Outlaw** is offline Associate Member

next one

1-10 sust 250
    1-10 T-400 blend
    1-10 Tren 100 ac
    1-10 EQ 100
    11-15 T-300 125 prop/125 cyp
    11-15 T-enath 250

PCT- Arimidex , proviron , hcg , clomid.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    And your question is???

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    yea what is your question.. if its your next cycle then you have some work to do on it.. ????

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    ya what is your question and why are you using all those different types of test? is that just a list of what you can get and you want us to put something together??

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    yea what is your question.. if its your next cycle then you have some work to do on it.. ????
    EXACTLY....lots of work....why 2 weeks at the end of Test E. That is plain stupid!!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    This looks a strange cycle, whats your reasoning behind it?

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    EXACTLY....lots of work....why 2 weeks at the end of Test E. That is plain stupid!!
    yea Im not sure what that layout is supposed to mean....

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw**
    1-10 sust 250
    1-10 T-400 blend
    1-10 Tren 100 ac
    1-10 EQ 100
    11-15 T-300 125 prop/125 cyp
    11-15 T-enath 250

PCT- Arimidex, proviron, hcg, clomid.
    everyone else said it without saying it, so I'll go ahead and say it......

What the fu-ck kind of cycle is that...Oh yeah, a shitty one, and uninformed at that!
    Wait, wait, wait..... ahh, that's better.

You need to go back to the drawing board and figure it out.
    What are the doses you plan on running?
    Why the fu-ck are you running so many different forms of test? that's fu-cking RETARDED!
    When do you begin PCT, wait, let me guess, week 16? lolol.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    and y take the prope in the end usually used as a jumpstart in the begining when used with other compounds?

just wondering what everyone thought of it. Im finding out that blends are the way to go. So the spikes in test never really stop. Once the prop hits, then the cyp hits then the enath hits. And the tren just brings it all together. Just wanted to know what everyone thought of it.

And its 5 weeks at the end of test e

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    yea Im not sure what that layout is supposed to mean....
    nothing, it's to show us that he dosen't know how to lay out a cycle, and wants everyone else to either do it for him. Or he want us to point and laugh at him for showing us he dosen't know a fu-cking thing about AAS.

there. dosen't everyone feel better now.

i know y the cycle looks like that this guys is an outlaw(probably a cop)

after 10 weeks you need to switch up the chemicals because your body builds a tollerance to it.

to many compounds,
    not planned well,
    what is your cycle history and stats please

6'2" 235 8% bodyfat
    17 years training exp
    this will me my 3rd cycle

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    you guys already tore it up so i'll just keep my mouth shut....LOL

17yrs of training???not much AAS experience huh???

after 10 weeks you need to switch up the chemicals because your body builds a tollerance to it.
    bro stop while ur ahead before u hurt urself
    test e doesnt kick in for like 5 to 8 weeks so basicly ur wasting it u need to do ur research u r going to hurt urself and at the least waste ur $$$$$$$$

just wondering what everyone thought of it. Im finding out that blends are the way to go. So the spikes in test never really stop. Once the prop hits, then the cyp hits then the enath hits. And the tren just brings it all together. Just wanted to know what everyone thought of it.

And its 5 weeks at the end of test e
    I think if you read over the posts in this thread you'll have a very good idea of what everyone thinks about it. IT'S COMPLETE BULL SHIT! Blends suck because you've got to shoot damn near daily to keep blood levels stable. Most often because they have a prop ester in it and that needs to be shot daiy.

I think you're going to get a lot of sides from this shitty ass way of cycling. Your hormone levels are going to be up then down then up then down. Get one kind of test, I don't give a fu-ck if it's a blend like sust, or if it's a single ester, like enth. But get one, AND ONLY ONE, and run it all through your cycle.

Also, what's up with the EQ 100? Are you running 100mg weekly, or what, because I can't tell a damn thing about your cycle other then it's a shitty one and not thought out properly.

Ten acetate 100? What the fu-ck again?>100mg just for the week or what?

Trly you have shown that you need to research more. I don't even know where to tell you to start researching, because yu've got a lot, no A TON, of research to do. Frist of all, please figure out how to properly writer out your cycle, so we don't have to play this guessing game.

6'2" 235 8% bodyfat
    17 years training exp
    this will me my 3rd cycle
    im curuis what did ur other cycles look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    17yrs of training???not much AAS experience huh???
    I'll BUMP THAT BRO!

this will be my 3rd cycle

Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    im curuis what did ur other cycles look like?
    shit bro, absolute shit! look at the one he's already layed out! Probably consisting of dbol only for 12 weeks! . Then maybe a few deca only cycles.

this will be my 3rd cycle
    I don't give a fu=ck how many cycles you've done. if any of them looked like the one you layed out, then my friend, they were poorly though out cycles.

What were doses, drugs, duration, etc.. of your last '3' cycles? Please tell us, inquiring minds want to know.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    come on guys. cut him a little more slack. hes been flamed enough already now lets try to help him..

this is your third cycle. please show us what you have used in the past. not going to lie your cycle needs alot of work. . show us what u have used before.

Ok i think we have established the cycle is not all that good so lets hold up with slating him now, if its your 3rd cycle there is no need for all them compounds and swapping and changing is just going to cause the problem your trying to stop,
    What were your previous cycles dosages and compounds?

Ok i'm going to slow it down a bit for you here bro,you're getting flamed here cause it looks like you put no thought in to this.But I think you really just dont know what the hell you're doing.Start all over again and read the profiles and research then come back and put something together that that you want to do and what your goal is then we can take it from theree........Noffense bro but for some reason I think you're full of shit.

lol
    Youre test spikes when you put test in your body. First the prop hits, then the cyp then the enath. So your test levels will stay at a high level the whole time. Youre test levels will never dip with the blends.

OK, just what are you EXACT goals for this cycle ?
    Test E at even 5 weeks is not that great. IT takes anywhere from 6-8 weeks to fully kick in

the t 400 has enath in it

ur totally wrong man sry u have been misinformed y dont u just ask what would be the best way to lay out what u have and maybe u will get a better response instead of being THAT GUY...and nobody wants to be THAT GUY.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Way too many fvcking compounds and a crappy layout at best.

1buffsob

the t 400 has enath in it
    Agreed, but not that much, and unless you are gonna do all the math to make sure when you switch to Test E that your blood levels are perfect, youa re just asking for trouble with this entire cycle....but it's your body

Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    ya what is your question and why are you using all those different types of test? is that just a list of what you can get and you want us to put something together??
    Do your reasearch. Different esters of test hit at different times. If you do prop your test spikes up for a while til it wears off, when it wears off the next ester will kick in and keep your test spiked up where you want it without being a pin cushion. Tren acc attaches itself to all these and brings it all together. EQ is for your appitite and veins.

lol
    Youre test spikes when you put test in your body. First the prop hits, then the cyp then the enath. So your test levels will stay at a high level the whole time. Youre test levels will never dip with the blends.
    Your levels won't dip so long as you adhere to a relavent injection schedule. A lot of times with blends you need to shoot them daily becasue of the prop ester. Making it difficult to maintain a steadily, heightened levels. This is the reson why a single ester is most commonly recommended. Less frequent injections and more stable blood levels. If you're trying to 'SPIKE' your test levels, then you're going to be opening up yourself for more sides. Up and down and up and down. Next thing you know, your back looks like a dart board from all the acne resulting from roller-coaster test levels.

IMO, blends are there to make money. Overall, you get less test for your buck if you figure the weight of EACH ESTER. With say, test enth, you've only got the enanthate ester. Whereas with sust, you've got prop, enth, decan, etc...(I don't readily know cause I don't fu-ck with sust, I think it's dog shit) If you went with prop rather then enth you would actually be getting more test because of the weight of the prop ester, it weights less then the enth ester.

Also, a single shot of sust 250 will yield LESS TEST then a shot of prop at say the same dose. I guess if you like throwing money away on expensive blends that have less test then a single ester, you go right ahead and do that. I like to save money and use single esters. Prop is preffered for the reasons I just stated. Even when bulking I'd rather shoot ED and get more test for less money, because eveyone knows that prop is the cheapest test.

1st cycle 10 weeks test e 500mgs wk
    2nd cycle 600mgs cyp and 300 mgs deca wk 10 weeks

Do your reasearch. Different esters of test hit at different times. If you do prop your test spikes up for a while til it wears off, when it wears off the next ester will kick in and keep your test spiked up where you want it without being a pin cushion. Tren acc attaches itself to all these and brings it all together. EQ is for your appitite and veins.
    In regards to the bold print, THIS IS INCORRECT, AND I WOULD LIKE YOU TO ELABORATE ON HOW TREN 'BRINGS IT ALL TOGETHER'.

Until you do that I'm calling BULL SHIT, AND A BIG STINKY PILE OF IT. I'm not going to even tough on the EQ side other then HOW MUCH ARE YOU TAKNG WEEKLY AND FOR HOW LONG?

As for the blend thing.....
    After prop kicks in then goes out, the enth dosen't automatically kick in. It's still going to take 4-5 weeks to TAKE FULL EFFECT. Cyp takes 18 days to really build up in your system, so figure that one out. You'll be stopping the long esteres before they even had a chance to kick in. Their levels will start to fall before they really had a chance to build.

In regard to the 'pin cusion' theory. You're going to be a pin cusion if you use blends beause of the amount of time it's going to take for the long esters to build up to an acceptable level for an effect to be seen.

sust for example has the following....
    30mg prop
    60mg phenylprop
    60mg isocaproate
    100mg decanoate

The first two, prop/phenyl. prop will raise your test levels in about a day. The other two wonlt even kick in for at least 2-3 weeks. Therefor, you would NEED to shoot the sust ED to maintain a steady, raised level of test.

Esters only effect the release of the drug. They have nothing to do with potency. Perhaps you should research esters to better understand them, because clearly you do not.

I guess he can't validate whatever his reasoning behind his cycleing theory, because he's nowhere to be found....

hmmm we will see. Ill record the results and let everyone know.

I never said esters have to do with the potency. If you read what i said you'd see that Im talkin about the release of it to keep your test levels up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information