getpumped24 is offline Associate Member

1st test cyp cycle

new to the site & looking to start a cycle (1st) in two weeks. i think i am ready graduate the natural world. specs are 6'1" 210lbs 10% bodyfat. been lifting since i was 18 now 24. gained about 50 lbs w/good diet & lots training.
    wk1-10 400mg test c (divided 2 inj.) letro on hand for gyno

PCT 18 days after last inj.
    100mg daily clomid 1st wk
    50mg for 2-3 wk.

is creatine pointless while on cycle?
    should i take letro throughout cycle or just wait & take if i get gyno?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    sounds like a good dosage for your first cycle. dont need creatine while on cycle. research more on pct becuase you prolly dont realize how important pct is. its not just about taking clomid. you will find that some run creatine as well as other things during that time. as far as the anti estrogens go. you may want to run it ed. you may not want to. as long as you have it on hand incase you need it is what matters.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getpumped24
    new to the site & looking to start a cycle (1st) in two weeks. i think i am ready graduate the natural world. specs are 6'1" 210lbs 10% bodyfat. been lifting since i was 18 now 24. gained about 50 lbs w/good diet & lots training.
    wk1-10 400mg test c (divided 2 inj.) letro on hand for gyno

PCT 18 days after last inj.
    100mg daily clomid 1st wk
    50mg for 2-3 wk.

should i take letro throughout cycle or just wait & take if i get gyno?
    at that dose of test you could do nolva only for PCT and be okay. Run a search for it. You shouldn't have any issues finding tons of threads about it. Good stats for being natty. Glad to see you're not jumping the gun like so many others do. I would hold off on the AI until PCT. During cycle I would run 10mg nolva daily, then switch to letro for PCT and drop the nolva, in which case I would run the clomid. I hate clomid. Makes me feel like a chick, and last time I checked I didn't have any gyno.

there's a lot of methods for running PCT. I would absolutley encourage you to research more into the matter so you can understand what would be the best route for you to go. I think too many people get caught up with the cycle, they neglect PCT, which, IMO, is more important then the cycle if you plan on retaining any of the gains you've made on cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Looks like you have a good base and been training and got some experience with how your body reacts with diets/training, this is a credit to you,
    the cycle should produce excellent gains and be very easy to maintain them with your natural base,

Id defo put some nolva in the cycle and for pct, id also save the creatine for pct, you could run it throughout the cycle but personally ive never had much benefit from it except for pct.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member

no def not pointless but i like to take it along with other supps when i come off from experiance it helps me hold on to my gaines strength and weight.i dont know about other peeps but i luv creatine.

thanks guys, i will check out PCT info more. i want to make sure i do everything right. i luv creatine, i'll start on it again after cycle.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks guys, i will check out PCT info more. i want to make sure i do everything right. i luv creatine, i'll start on it again after cycle.
    once again, I tip my hat to you, sir, for staying natty, and getting a good base befoe steppin up to the juice plate. PCT is of the absolute most importance, IMO. Withough proper PCT all the gains once makes while on cycle can and will most likely dwindle away. Knowledge is power bro, so get as much of it as you can and never stop learning.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    and keep in mine that peeps dont plan to fail they fail to plan,dont be that guy as we already know u r not that guy good luck

i've done some more research. i gonna run nolva 10mg throughout cycle & PCT start clomid 18 days after last inj. i'll probably throw some tribulus in PCT too. i've taken it in the past, can't hurt in getting nat. test levels up. my nat. test levels run high, 720 last time it was checked. i go to the doc Wed. to have some blood work. wanna make sure everything is working good prior. thanks again

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    i've done some more research. i gonna run nolva 10mg throughout cycle & PCT start clomid 18 days after last inj. i'll probably throw some tribulus in PCT too. i've taken it in the past, can't hurt in getting nat. test levels up. my nat. test levels run high, 720 last time it was checked. i go to the doc Wed. to have some blood work. wanna make sure everything is working good prior. thanks again
    Excellent you sound on track, good luck

Thread Information