juiceman619 is offline Banned

switching up TEST's during cycle.

hey guys...question here. do u see any prob switching up from sustanon to test E during cycle. or alternating them with each shot? am i hindering gains if i do this? should i stick to one or the other for the full cycle to achieve maximum effects? thanks guys.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    It is best to stick with one or the other but if you have to switch you can.
    I would Run one till your out then start the next i would not alternate between shot's.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    One or the other is better. You will be messing with you blood levels. test E takes anywhere form 6-8 weeks to fully kick in so why woudl you start and stop it

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    how deep are you into your cycle with sust? Why are you wanting to switch tests?

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    dont switch u will be fine there is know reason to unless of course u ran out of 1 or the other and that is just poor planning

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Thats an easy switch. In fact, Sustanon can be used to frontload TE pretty well... I just did that exact thing. I took 500mg of Sustanon day one, then 3 days later I took 250mg of TE and then 250mg every 4 days from then on... worked like a charm - got blood levels up after week one and got the cycle rolling.

To integrate two (like propinate and cypionate , or sustanon and enantate... or whateva) - you just need to understand the ester's release patterns and weights.

i must agree with warrior......... home boy knows his shiat

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I like to take a long ester first 12 weeks then change to a short ester last 12 weeks. Winter cyle will be Drol, Cyp,Deca weeks 1-12, then Halo, Prop, Tren A weeks 12-24 with probably 7-10 iu's of GH.Drol to jump start cyp 4 weeks, and Halo also 4 weeks once prop and tren get rolling.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    I like to take a long ester first 12 weeks then change to a short ester last 12 weeks. Winter cyle will be Drol, Cyp,Deca weeks 1-12, then Halo, Prop, Tren A weeks 12-24 with probably 7-10 iu's of GH.Drol to jump start 4 weeks, and Halo also 4 weeks once prop and tren get rolling.
    Ok, I see you are jump starting with drol. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense as your test blood levels slowly ramp down off the cyp then you keep them even with prop. But jeez bro, that's a 6 month cycle you're talking bout. How long do you PCT? Are you taking 7-10ius of GH daily?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Ok, I see you are jump starting with drol. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense as your test blood levels slowly ramp down off the cyp then you keep them even with prop. But jeez bro, that's a 6 month cycle you're talking bout. How long do you PCT? Are you taking 7-10ius of GH daily?
    GH 5/2, I run 2-4 all the time when off. PCT, I think those days are over, Im stopping my current cycle right no and going to get blood work, TRT may be likely. Im 32 and before I start cycling at 30 I had low natural test levels to start, not horrible but after shutting it down a few times probably be to low to maintain the amount of muscle I want.Oh ya, when I come off in 3 weeks going to run slin 1month on one month off for the first time.

Thread Information