Thread: Trenbolone

bodybuild1469 is offline New Member

Trenbolone

I have never taken Steroids before but I have been bodybuilding naturally for many years now. I now have an opportunity to get some Trenbolone for a really good price. Since I have never taken it before how much should I take and how often? Should I get anything else to go along with it? I want to do this right. Any help would be great!

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    You should not run tren by itself.

If this is your first cycle it realy should be A test only cycle.

Try reading this thread newbie's starter pack by: Kale

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Most will recommend not taking tren your first time around. And given the tone of your post, I would agree.

With that said though, I did, and don't regret it. However, I did quite a bit more research than you.

If you have to ask, then you shouldn't be doing it. End of story.

Johner is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    If you have to ask, then you shouldn't be doing it. End of story.
    nice advice ...too bad we are not born with the knowledge...

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by Johner

exactly. we all started where he is at one point...

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Uh, I think he's reffering to researching the drugs before you decide to use them.

[QUOTE+bodybuild1469] I have never taken Steroids before but I have been bodybuilding naturally for many years now. I now have an opportunity to get some Trenbolone for a really good price. Since I have never taken it before how much should I take and how often? Should I get anything else to go along with it? I want to do this right. Any help would be great![/QUOTE]
    First, you should research all you can about trenbolone.
    What kind of tren ? Acetate or enth?
    Is it made from fina or raw materials?
    Can you get some test too? I'd get test BEFORE YOU GET TREN.
    Tren by itself would be a bad choice, and clearly that's what you're leaning too, so I would say, please research more before you go putting that in your body.

Don't jump the gun when it comes to AAS. Research all you can before hand, because a source can smell a newbie and will tell them shit that's not true in order for them to buy some dumb ass AAS that they should never have even thought about doing before they had done the standard "test only" for a first cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If its your first cycle id stay away from tren , research is the key word here,

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I love tren but wldn't advise it for a 1st time cycle... a simple long estered test cycle wld be a better fit for a 1st timer....

bodybuild1469 is offline New Member
    Ok. Thanks guys. The only reason I was thinking about tren was because my best friend has 15 cc left from his last cycle and I could get it cheap, and I mean cheap! 3 of my lifting partners (and best friends) have been taking roids for a long ass time now and they have an excellent source. I can get just about anything. So I should go with Test? I can do that. Thanks guys, you helped alot.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    And where was your advice, sir? My ADVICE was the first thing I mentioned. If he had asked "if tren was appropriate" my answer would be different. I gave the honest truth and was in no way disrespectful. Given the nature of the drug, the tone of the post, and the experience level...My reply remains the same.

Bodybuild,
    Posting your stats will help everyone give you the best advice, bro. Also, checking out some of the stickies at the top of all the threads will help you out alot. Spend some time reading, and then when you ready to get specific, everyone will be able to give you much more detailed info. Let us know if you need anything, bro.

fL

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Tren sides are insane, break yourself in with test only, second time add some deca and round three you should be ready for tren.

Thread Information